Sign in to follow this  
uzumr2

yeah i miss the old newz to

i miss the good old loot table where sniperrifles spawning every where , i was so sad about the changes and the gi vipe that makes me and some friends quit .

from time to time i logged in and checked out the new changes its getting slowly better but i wish the devs bring back the old loot table maybe in a extra game mode , just in case nobody cries about it.

i miss the feeling looking in my gi and have 200 from each sniper xD so i can endless pvp on the big open map (the good old clan wars and stuff like that) and i miss the full caliwood map.

i hope in future comes something old back =) pls

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, uzumr2 said:

i miss the good old loot table where sniperrifles spawning every where , i was so sad about the changes and the gi vipe that makes me and some friends quit .

from time to time i logged in and checked out the new changes its getting slowly better but i wish the devs bring back the old loot table maybe in a extra game mode , just in case nobody cries about it.

i miss the feeling looking in my gi and have 200 from each sniper xD so i can endless pvp on the big open map (the good old clan wars and stuff like that) and i miss the full caliwood map.

i hope in future comes something old back =) pls

I honestly do not understand how you can complain about the loot or snipers in NewZ, I think if you farm a little each day you can get to make a huge global inventory. I do not think it is very difficult if you dedicate a few hours to this B|

• Thanks 1

i farmed toady probly 6 hours and got 2 snipers

back in the days i got 10-15 snipers , per 20 min run.

i dont know dude the vipe kicked 50% from the player base only the hardcore fans keeped up and farm again

and now you have 10 people camping up the sz spott to hope theres one sniper dropping , thats not the way how the good version of this game was.

or iam doing something wrong to get my 1k+ snipers back xD i dont think there is a fast way ?

back in the days i bought p servers and farmed 50 - 80 snipers a day , pvp was real fun and dying was ok  cause u did 1 loot run and u are ready to snipe some peeps

i got nothing back for my money and wasted time back in the days , i think its only fair to bring back the old loot table in a new mode for people like me...

i know what im talking about and i know some old players will come back

Edited by uzumr2

13 minutes ago, uzumr2 said:

i farmed toady probly 6 hours and got 2 snipers

back in the days i got 10-15 snipers , per 20 min run.

i dont know dude the vipe kicked 50% from the player base only the hardcore fans keeped up and farm again

and now you have 10 people camping up the sz spott to hope theres one sniper dropping , thats not the way how the good version of this game was.

or iam doing something wrong to get my 1k+ snipers back xD i dont think there is a fast way ?

back in the days i bought p servers and farmed 50 - 80 snipers a day , pvp was real fun and dying was ok  cause u did 1 loot run and u are ready to snipe some peeps

i got nothing back for my money and wasted time back in the days , i think its only fair to bring back the old loot table in a new mode for people like me...

i know what im talking about and i know some old players will come back

is exactly as @Zecrasta says, I recommend the Airport for ARS and NATO for snipers, backpacks and many more things Svena69Cheers

2 hours ago, Zecrasta said:

@uzumr2 It takes me literally 20 minutes to farm 10-15 snipers through Varo, NATO, Ridgeway, and Death Valley. Just put some effort into it and you'll be fine

no way you got this much , i tried a few runs and i got 2 snipers it tooks me 2 hours... 1 out of 12 sz dropped me a sniper , another one in a chest and i cant find any snipers laying around -.-

Edited by uzumr2

16 minutes ago, uzumr2 said:

no way you got this much , i tried a few runs and i got 2 snipers it tooks me 2 hours... 1 out of 12 sz dropped me a sniper , another one in a chest and i cant find any snipers laying around -.-

A simple tip is to kill the alien super zombie, once you kill him you will get 3-4 snipers, after this disconnect from the server and enter another server without losing time. If you do this process well you can kill up to 5 alien super zombies! Svena69Cool

hmmm this is not safe , server hopping is no opinion for me , i wanna farm my stuff on a p server . this takes too much time farming stuff for pvp... old newz was the best

2 hours ago, uzumr2 said:

hmmm this is not safe , server hopping is no opinion for me , i wanna farm my stuff on a p server . this takes too much time farming stuff for pvp... old newz was the best

Okay well you're most likely not getting that old warz back. The community likes this version better otherwise it wouldn't have changed. Please try and understand :D

The snipers spawns are current on the Open World mode. As Zecrasta said, you will be able to find many of them. Of course, you need to find theright way to do it. They are mainly spawning from SZ and Alien SZ! :) 

• Thanks 1

sz is a joke

i cant find any alien zombie

... where is the problem to make a game mode with the old loot table , nobody can cry about it . its so easy to make the game the best warz ....

i cant understand why u dont wanna have more players in your game...

44 minutes ago, uzumr2 said:

sz is a joke

... where is the problem to make a game mode with the old loot table , nobody can cry about it . its so easy to make the game the best warz ....

It has nothing to do with not wanting to get more players. Literally everyone is complaining about the loot being too easy to get. You can check out the forums everywhere, everyone is complaining about it. So why would we go against our community? 

The Alien SZ are spawning only during night time. 

50 minutes ago, uzumr2 said:

sz is a joke

Here you can see the different schedules and zones to find the Super Zombie Alien:

- The Super Zombies Aliens appear in the following places between 22:30 and 04:00
- If you leave the private server before 9:00 pm and return at 10:30 pm without players inside the server, all the Super Zombies Aliens will appear and be ready to kill!
- Kill them before 04:00 or you will not get anything
- In this website you can see the in-game time of Infesation: NewZ

- Schedule in-game http://newzti.me/

- Spots: https://image.prntscr.com/image/uv68hSDzSSCv9Qovcgk2Uw.jpg

17 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

It has nothing to do with not wanting to get more players. Literally everyone is complaining about the loot being too easy to get. You can check out the forums everywhere, everyone is complaining about it. So why would we go against our community? 

The Alien SZ are spawning only during night time. 

the devs did it before against the community... you lost 50% of the player base back in the days...

i remember it was a scam to me , i paid more then 50 bucks for p servers to get snipers and then comes the gi vipe and i got nothing back...

and now there is a possibility to make a new game mode , just copy paste open world change the loot table and boom you have the perfect warz for all type of players.

i dont get it why this is a bad idea???

1 hour ago, uzumr2 said:

the devs did it before against the community... you lost 50% of the player base back in the days...

i remember it was a scam to me , i paid more then 50 bucks for p servers to get snipers and then comes the gi vipe and i got nothing back...

and now there is a possibility to make a new game mode , just copy paste open world change the loot table and boom you have the perfect warz for all type of players.

i dont get it why this is a bad idea???

Back in the days, it was literally 2,5 years ago and it was before the Steam Release.

today i tested the survival mod and its the biggest crap ive ever seen in warz...

you can buy p servers , FAIL

you can farm on pve p servers , FAIL

what kind of a sad mod called survival... this is the original version of the old warz and not more....

seriously guys that stuff is so wasted ok pvp is a little fun i killed 5 peeps in 40 min at airport( i think they are not so good players) but come on there are peeps with sniper and they are rare???

just bring back old newz lo0t table for a mod wtf yo pls ... rito riot riot rito snipers for all snipers for days sniping 4 life

Edited by uzumr2

On 19/05/2018 at 5:32 PM, uzumr2 said:

today i tested the survival mod and its the biggest crap ive ever seen in warz...

you can buy p servers , FAIL

you can farm on pve p servers , FAIL

what kind of a sad mod called survival... this is the original version of the old warz and not more....

seriously guys that stuff is so wasted ok pvp is a little fun i killed 5 peeps in 40 min at airport( i think they are not so good players) but come on there are peeps with sniper and they are rare???

just bring back old newz lo0t table for a mod wtf yo pls ... rito riot riot rito snipers for all snipers for days sniping 4 life

Dude I got hundreds of snipers. You want an easy game go to www.barbie.com.br

If you kill a sniper player you will have two snipers. No farm required.

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

On 18. 5. 2018 at 3:55 AM, HEARTBREAKER said:

A simple tip is to kill the alien super zombie, once you kill him you will get 3-4 snipers, after this disconnect from the server and enter another server without losing time. If you do this process well you can kill up to 5 alien super zombies! Svena69Cool

up to six, with fast load :D