Kjer

SUGGESTIONS-SUGGESTIONS-SUGGESTIONS BABY!

20 posts in this topic

Alrighty!... I have wanted to this for a long time, but my laziness has gotten the better of me every time. I love Survival mode, I play it “too much”… But unfortunately, as it seems right now, it looks like it’s slowly dying, and if we don’t come up with some new ways to promote this game mode, it will die.

Suggestion 1:

Survival needs some exclusive in-game content/event, that only survival mode can offer, and I have a clever idea for this one… I call it “Survival mode!” xD … No, but seriously…

Many people play survival mode to get that “survive” feeling, so why don’t we spice it up a little, by adding a big fat colosseum-look-alike building somewhere on the map, where people can come and get the ultimate “PvE” experience. Here players will have to group up, and fight waves of zombies and super zombies, and force to work together in order to survive… Ok, so this is just hypothetical thinking, say there was 5 waves, and if you survive all 5, you’ll earn an airdrop, random skin box (or whatever, just some kind of reward). The xp gained from each zombie, should be lower than what you get from outside the arena of course, or else people would only farm xp this way, so lets say 1xp pr. zombie, 100xp pr. Super zombie. And people would have to bring their own ammunition and gear for this. In my opinion, this should be an in-game server thing, and not a server by itself like pvp-servers on Open World. There should be 2 hours cooldown on this Arena, and only 1 hour cooldown for premium players.

Suggestion 2:

Bring currency and market to Survival!... Just like the GI, this currency should be separate from those used in other game modes, call it “Survival dollars”, I don’t care. These survival dollars should be more difficult to farm than in open world, and prices in market should be way more expensive. Or even better, as a bonus with the survival dollars included… Back in “WarZ”, they had something called stem cells, add those as well, and items in the store could be like, *1 Custom cost 30.000 survival dollars, and 5 stem cells*. And those stem cells, you can only get from super zombies and such.
This would bring more trading economy to the game, which I think will make less people trade survival items for GD, which I know is something you guys don’t support. As long as skins are able to cross game modes, I believe that survival dollars (lets call it “SD”), can become a quite attractive currency to the game in whole.

Suggestion 3:

This is more based on my very own opinion, and I’m sure that there might be a bunch of you out there, who wouldn’t agree, but… I think loot over all should be even more rare, not much, but just a tiny bit rarer. I think what many of us sometimes forget, is the core values that made the introduction of survival mode attractive… and that was the change of variety of gear and guns people brought. It was no longer this sick sniper-gangbang-fetish sh*t, people ACTUALLY brought light gear and SMG’s out in battle! All the amount of items that spawns everywhere in Open World, but NEVER sees they daylight as no1 ever use that sh*t, as snipers and heavy gear is so easy to farm.

I know this would be difficult, as it would be very unfair the newcomers. But again, just my opinion… But please, just don’t make any of it even less rare.

Suggestion 4:

Bring more loot from Open World into Survival!... I don’t mind Heavy Armor in survival… BUT! They should be “just as rare” as snipers, so it would double the pain in the A$$ to die. Also, all these nice helmets in Open World, like M helmets and bigger variety of M9 helmets… Bring the DMR’s as well! But again, “just as rare” as snipers (or SVD).  

…To be contiunuted (Check back for more, I will be updating this post).

• Thanks 1

When people will understand that nothing is gonna happen to survival mode ?

Without a doubt the 30th topic about player's suggestions and still nothing (or almost) changed

Edited by Jinsang
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jinsang said:

When people will understand that nothing is gonna happen to survival mode ?

Without a doubt the 30th topic about player's suggestions and still nothing (or almost) changed

In the future, could you please prevent yourself from commenting on my post unless you have something positive to say? You don't have to agree, but at least you could bring some usefull critics or some constructive feedback! This attitude right here, gets us nowhere, and favors noboddy but your own ego.

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

Suggestion 1:

Survival needs some exclusive in-game content/event, that only survival mode can offer, and I have a clever idea for this one… I call it “Survival mode!” xD … No, but seriously…

The 'zombie wave' system is something we have already discussed and have looked around to see how we could implement this. I think this will be extremely fun in Survival. I agree with you 100% on this. 

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

Suggestion 2:

Bring currency and market to Survival!.

This is also something we have been playing around to find the best solution for, but it's definitely coming! 
The tricky part is to make it not break the current market. This will also help those players who are inclined to buying items in Survival for GD (which is NOT supported by us, BTW) and have a more balanced field. The idea of the combination with SD (Survival Dollars, which is what we're currently calling it while we progress with the idea) and Steam Cells is also excellent and it's been dully noted. 

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

Suggestion 3:

This is more based on my very own opinion, and I’m sure that there might be a bunch of you out there, who wouldn’t agree, but… I think loot over all should be even more rare, not much, but just a tiny bit rarer.

Though I personally disagree (I think the loot balance is good right now) I see where you come from. I've seen this left and right thus far and I feel it all happens just because the players who've been grinding Survival for a year now give new players on the mode zero chance. This, however, can be because: 1. Veteran players already have a decent GI or 2. New players have a hard time storing items without a private server. We can see from statistics that (obviously) new players don't rent Survival private servers until they feel confident in the game mode. Making it too hard for them (lower item spawns, combined with players camping looting spots) might be something that shoves players away from it and they end up going back to Open World. However, you make valid points in general so I will bring this up for discussion. 

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

Suggestion 4:

Bring more loot from Open World into Survival!... I don’t mind Heavy Armor in survival… BUT! They should be “just as rare” as snipers, so it would double the pain in the A$$ to die.

We do want to bring more and more of those items to Survival, but we have to be able to slowly introduce them to keep them rare and we can monitor. If we simply bring 10 Open World items to Survival, it can go bad really quickly, so we need to introduce them slowly. 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, Kjer said:

In the future, could you please prevent yourself from commenting on my post unless you have something positive to say? You don't have to agree, but at least you could bring some usefull critics or some constructive feedback! This attitude right here, gets us nowhere, and favors noboddy but your own ego.

I totally agree with you. Specially when we do plan to improve the Survival mode but each things comes one bye one specially our team is very small. We had other things to focus (specially with the new map; which is something coming for Survival) on this is why this game mode got less updated compared to the 2 other modes.

But I can guarantee you that we plan to add new exciting things to this game mode for the next patches! We also plan to improve and fix things rhat will directly impact this game mode aswell. 

About your suggestions, Chupa already replied on it and I definitely agree with everything he said. I personally would like to thank you for this great post as we base our updates on the community feedbacks. Keep it up! <3 

• Love 1

@KjerWe can only thank you and ask you to continue this way, thanks to this post we can guide us to make the best changes for the community :x

Chupa and the devs have already seen your feedback and I'm sure that in the next patches there will be content and new features for the survival mode. I know it may sound annoying when I say that we have to be patient, but believe me there is a lot of work on the way and good news is coming for everyone Svena69Cheers

3 hours ago, Kjer said:

Tudo bem! ... Eu queria isso há muito tempo, mas minha preguiça tomou conta de mim o tempo todo. Eu amo o modo Sobrevivência, eu jogo demais. Mas infelizmente, como parece agora, parece que está morrendo lentamente, e se nós não encontrarmos novas maneiras de promover este modo de jogo, ele vai morrer. .

Sugestão 1:

O Survival precisa de algum conteúdo / evento exclusivo no jogo, que só o modo de sobrevivência pode oferecer, e eu tenho uma idéia inteligente para esse… Eu chamo de “Modo de Sobrevivência!” xD… Não, mas seriamente…

Muitas pessoas praticam o modo de sobrevivência para obter essa sensação de “sobrevivência”, então por que não podemos apimentar um pouco, adicionando um grande edifício colosseum parecido com algo em algum lugar no mapa, onde as pessoas podem vir e obter o melhor “ PvE ”experiência. Aqui os jogadores terão que se agrupar e lutar contra ondas de zumbis e super zumbis, e forçar a trabalhar juntos para sobreviver ... Ok, então isso é apenas pensamento hipotético, digamos que houve 5 ondas, e se você sobreviver a todos os 5, você ganhará uma caixa de pele aleatória (ou qualquer outra coisa, apenas algum tipo de recompensa). O xp ganho de cada zumbi deve ser menor do que o que você recebe de fora da arena, é claro, ou então as pessoas só farão o xp dessa maneira, então digamos 1xp pr. zumbi, 100xp pr. Super zumbi. E as pessoas teriam que trazer sua própria munição e equipamento para isso. Na minha opinião, isso deve ser uma coisa do servidor no jogo, e não um servidor por si só como servidores pvp no Open World. Deve haver 2 horas de cooldown nesta Arena e apenas 1 hora de cooldown para jogadores premium.

Sugestão 2:

Trazer moeda e mercado para sobrevivência! ... Assim como o GI, esta moeda deve ser separada daqueles usados em outros modos de jogo, chamá-lo de "dólares de sobrevivência", eu não me importo. Esses dólares de sobrevivência deveriam ser mais difíceis de cultivar do que em mundo aberto, e os preços no mercado deveriam ser muito mais caros. Ou ainda melhor, como um bônus com os dólares de sobrevivência incluídos… De volta a “WarZ”, eles tinham algo chamado células-tronco, adicionam essas também, e itens na loja poderiam ser: * 1 Custo personalizado 30.000 dólares de sobrevivência e 5 células-tronco*. E essas células-tronco, você só pode obter de super zumbis e tal.
Isso traria mais economia de negociação para o jogo, o que eu acho que fará com que menos pessoas troquem itens de sobrevivência por GD, o que eu sei é algo que vocês não suportam. Enquanto as peles conseguirem cruzar os modos de jogo, acredito que os dólares de sobrevivência (vamos chamá-los de "SD") podem se tornar uma moeda bastante atraente para o jogo como um todo.

Sugestão 3:

Isto é mais baseado na minha própria opinião, e eu tenho certeza que pode haver um monte de vocês lá fora, que não concordariam, mas ... eu acho que saques sobre todos deveriam ser ainda mais raros, não muito, mas apenas um pouquinho mais raro. Acho que o que muitos de nós às vezes esquecemos, são os valores centrais que tornaram atraente a introdução do modo de sobrevivência ... e essa foi a mudança de variedade de equipamentos e armas que as pessoas trouxeram. Não era mais essa merda de fetiche de sniper-gangbang doente, as pessoas REALMENTE traziam equipamento de luz e SMG em batalha! Toda a quantidade de itens que aparecem em todo o mundo, mas NUNCA vê a luz do dia como o primeiro a usar esse sh * t, já que os snipers e equipamentos pesados são muito fáceis de cultivar.

Eu sei que isso seria difícil, pois seria muito injusto os recém-chegados. Mas novamente, apenas a minha opinião ... Mas por favor, não faça nada menos raro ainda.

Sugestão 4:

Traga mais saques do Open World para a Survival! ... Eu não me importo com Heavy Armor na sobrevivência ... MAS! Eles deveriam ser "tão raros" quanto os atiradores de elite, de modo que dobraria a dor no A $$ para morrer. Além disso, todos esses capacetes legais no mundo aberto, como capacetes M e maior variedade de capacetes M9 ... Traga o DMR também! Mas, novamente, "tão raros" quanto snipers (ou SVD).  

… Para ser contiunuted (Volte para mais, eu vou estar atualizando este post).

I really liked your ideas and I share them positively. I also think of some suggestions, but it usually gives a lazy write everything.

Maybe one more day is OPEN WORLD is closed . because all people is trying SURVIVAL mod man. Open world players is always talking so hard mod,we are need a time and blablabla. Open world players is trying SURVIVAL MOD !

48a3344461

• Love 1

I would love to see some exclusive content for Survival mode only, like Open World has PvP servers, Survival needs its own thing! Something that makes people wanna come back.

Also, what you guys think of adding the AK12 back into the game, but for survival only?

29 minutes ago, Kjer said:

I would love to see some exclusive content for Survival mode only, like Open World has PvP servers, Survival needs its own thing! Something that makes people wanna come back.

Also, what you guys think of adding the AK12 back into the game, but for survival only?

+1

34 minutes ago, Kjer said:

The Sig Sauer 516 from War Inc Battlezone would be really cool too.

Also +1 on your idea.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, isnt said:

The Sig Sauer 516 from War Inc Battlezone would be really cool too.

Also +1 on your idea.

Unfortunately this is not going to happen. I remember back in old WarZ/Infestation, people requested more guns from War Inc. there as well, but the official explanation was, that they don't own the rights to those guns, so they can't simply add the guns into the game, they would have to create their entirely own animation for that gun in that case. Unfortunately. :(

2 minutes ago, Kjer said:

Unfortunately this is not going to happen. I remember back in old WarZ/Infestation, people requested more guns from War Inc. there as well, but the official explanation was, that they don't own the rights to those guns, so they can't simply add the guns into the game, they would have to create their entirely own animation for that gun in that case. Unfortunately. :(

Maybe add SWAT GEAR  ? 

• Love 1

There will definitely be new content thanks to all of you that make this possible. Keeping close contact with the players makes us know your opinions and we know that you really like them.

PD: I think that Svena said that I would return the AK-12 to the game, I just had to work on it ^_^. Do it exclusive for survival mode? why not, it seems like a good idea Svena69Cheers

7 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

There will definitely be new content thanks to all of you that make this possible. Keeping close contact with the players makes us know your opinions and we know that you really like them.

PD: I think that Svena said that I would return the AK-12 to the game, I just had to work on it ^_^. Do it exclusive for survival mode? why not, it seems like a good idea Svena69Cheers

Dont worry sir ! AK12 is new SURVIVAL GUN :P 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kjer said:

Did you realised, that they already added items from War Inc?

The Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, Ghillie Suit, Heavy M-Style Helmet, L 85 (LS 90), AN 94, G11 (GX 11) etc etc.

nice post. for suggestion #4 maybe we could cycle a couple items that could drop at a time. IE.  2-3 openworld items can spawn in survival for a week and then next week a whole new set can spawn. so if people want those items they have to farm during that week or wait till it comes back. they could even put a loading screen featuring such items of the week.

On 17.5.2018 at 7:22 PM, kazmightONFIRE said:

I totally agree with you. Specially when we do plan to improve the Survival mode but each things comes one bye one specially our team is very small. We had other things to focus (specially with the new map; which is something coming for Survival) on this is why this game mode got less updated compared to the 2 other modes.

But I can guarantee you that we plan to add new exciting things to this game mode for the next patches! We also plan to improve and fix things rhat will directly impact this game mode aswell. 

About your suggestions, Chupa already replied on it and I definitely agree with everything he said. I personally would like to thank you for this great post as we base our updates on the community feedbacks. Keep it up! <3 

Well then you shouldn't have told people months ago that that new big things will be implemented to survival "next patch". I've heard you guys saying that a lot of times and nothing ever happend. The only hope was that the new map which was announced as a "survival only map" not too long ago will be good. As far as i know it will now also come out for open world which was a big dissapointment for me. As a result of that i think you can't blame people for being sceptical in regard of the future of survival. Tons of things were promised in the past and nothing ever happened. I can understand everyone who lost hope.

• Thanks 2