Sign in to follow this  
kajerng

Camp Splinter 101

5 posts in this topic

Hello Survivors

Today I introduce you the decent place to farm decent guns (high tier)  Which are AUG , IMI , SIG , M4a1 , HoneyBadgers, AK-47, L85, Famas. I've tested few other military area already and personally finalize that Camp Splinter is the best among all places. 

It is small and full of loots, and the ratio of high tier guns you can get per minute is highest among all place. If you are trying to find decent guns in your G.I.  inventory, KaJerng recommends this place. I will share my method, aiming to find only high tier weapons quickly.

ZUVmaK6.png

Pro:
Food and drinks in the camp
Small and compact
Car Spawns
1 Run should be less than 3 minutes

Cons:
Risky to get ambush , but high reward
No Vaccines, you should prepare some with you
Bring Military Backpack , or few smaller locker to maximize everything.
1x Super Zombie , prepare the equipment to deal with it

In one run , First you need to kill Super zombie whatever way you want. and then run into this high tier gun spawn points only, as I circle in the bellow pictures, and then disconnect.

ir8lMrx.png

My tip is ignore other spawn points, just aiming at these rare spawn points. You might find some lower tier AR guns Like G11, Thompson, M4 , M16 in other places but you need to run around too much. Farming higher tiers is way more effective, because their price in survival mode is high enough that you could trade them for meds , ammo, and armors you want.

The car is spawn next to the camp

5xXSmdd.png

**  Getting survival loot is not as hard as you think **

Good Luck guys 

Kgdnt8M.png

Edited by kajerng
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This post is amazing, very good work and great contribution to the community. This is going to help a lot of new players who want to try survival mode. Keep it up <3