SurZeus

Server List

8 posts in this topic

So recently pvp died out on survival (1 week and everyone who i was pvp'ing with left the game/decided for a break) and there is literaly no place to have as good pvp as it used to be +having that many servers in this confusing order isn't making things easier.

What i suggest is reducing servers (Eu) from 8 to 6 and mkaing first 4 normal and last 2 ping limited.

So it willl look like this:

1.EU 01,EU 02,EU 03,EU 04,EU 05 -Ping Limited,EU 06-Ping Limited.

Thanks to this things will be easier and finding pvp will be most likely more enjoyable cuz the EU01 will be likely the highest popped one.Now I can't tell where the pvp is in Clearview when i see 8 servers with 18 players  on each.Do find PvP there i need to sever hoop and when I did that last time i figured there are always many servers with 2-3 ppl in Clearview (playing pvp)  and gathering them on the same server would jsut make pvp better.

• Thanks 1

well most f players left the game noone wants to fight a clan of 8 pyers in my case 6 asassins camping spawns on airport

Edited by mrSsTARVATION

Hey.

Thank you for your feedback. I will bring that up to the next meeting. In the same way, I think the best fix is simply to bring new content to this game mode in order to bring back those players.

With that being said, I know you're one of the most active Survival player @SurZeus. I would be very grateful if you would create a huge post on the Suggestion sub forum about Survival where you could collect and bring up ideas for this game mode. We have already collected few ideas for the future, but we definitely need more things and see what we can do as soon as possible to bring something new for our small Survival community and so, to bring new players and grow this community! :)

Cheers,

• Like 1

The idea would be that the most experienced players in all modes will talk to us about their feedback and tell us what they think and what they think should be added or fixed. This way each patch will bring really useful things for everyone and the game will be balanced :x

11 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

Yeah would be easier if i could use Disco...xD

you can use the method you want, the idea is to collect all the ideas and suggestions in a single post