Sign in to follow this  
V A N D A M E

Let's go to the facts ..

11 posts in this topic

Let's go to the facts ..

Shoot behind the riot shield.
 Players taking advantage of all kinds of bug.
 The disadvantage of the honest player.
 Overall system improvements to ensure good FPS quality,  my pc is good and anyway I need to leave the setup on the potato ..
 Wake up administrators, you're losing several players ..

Five months ago I kept hearing say you were going to fix this bug, shoot without seeing behind the riot shield.
Where is this correction?
Have you forgotten ??
Or did simply ignore this for everyone if they took advantage of this bug more than ridiculous?
The game is completely clueless the way it is.
Players shooting behind riot shield, a thing without any sense, an added advantage for those who play dirty.
And for those who play fair?
That's why Infestation The NewZ is getting more and more annoying.

I was one of the first to play this game, 1 month after it launched, even when it was unofficial, but pirate, and was one of the best emulators I've ever played and I put a lot of confidence in that game.
Today I am completely disappointed not only with the game, but with the players themselves.
And with you developers of this game. Fredaikis and his other other administrators in GENERAL!

Even with several useless players taking advantage of various and various bugs in the game, I still try to play quietly, but the way it is is completely ridiculous!
And are now going to launch this new mode of survival. Oh really?
Players can even have fun with this new game mode, but if  want to win more players then start correcting all these bugs in general, otherwise this game will not last for more than 1 year and look there.

I leave here my dissatisfaction!
Have a good day or a good night for everyone.

The leftpeek/right peek issue is something that we are constantly reworking to find the perfect solution. You can check all the last patches; we always rework it to find another solution but the community always finds a new way to do it. 

For the next patch, we will change it once again. Let's hope that will work.

About the FPS issues, that's also something we are working hard on. You cannot just be like "Oh okay, let's improve the fps" and then you press a button and pouf, players get more fps! I wish that would be like that, but that's not the case. We have to investigate, check and rework things that are causing fps issues. But the problem is that the engine is really old and hard to control. We are going to try new things for the next patch, let's see if that improves FPS! :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

The leftpeek/right peek issue is something that we are constantly reworking to find the perfect solution. You can check all the last patches; we always rework it to find another solution but the community always finds a new way to do it. 

For the next patch, we will change it once again. Let's hope that will work.

About the FPS issues, that's also something we are working hard on. You cannot just be like "Oh okay, let's improve the fps" and then you press a button and pouf, players get more fps! I wish that would be like that, but that's not the case. We have to investigate, check and rework things that are causing fps issues. But the problem is that the engine is really old and hard to control. We are going to try new things for the next patch, let's see if that improves FPS! :) 

If not even the fredaikis who is the demigod of the internet, can not fix the problems of FPS, then who will ??

So, I'll be there, we'll be waiting for this new patch ..
I hope you fix this ridiculous bug that makes the other players "Inuteis", shoot behind the riot shield.
And another, the server (BR) is locking in the middle of pvp, the game simply seems to choke.
I noticed a very huge difference when I'm playing on the EU server, the items load faster, and in NA and SA it takes too long to load.
Before you talk about my connection, she is excellent!

http://www.speedtest.net/en/result/7314523977

And I ask you to reduce the fog in Colorado V2, this is disrupting the pvp during the night.

Along with what Kazmight said, the riot shield issue has been trying to be fixed for ages since people started using it, the game engine is so trash from Hammerpoint or wherever WarZ got there engine is complete garbage. These mistakes you are pointing out are mostly due to the original creators.

3 hours ago, Zecrasta said:

Along with what Kazmight said, the riot shield issue has been trying to be fixed for ages since people started using it, the game engine is so trash from Hammerpoint or wherever WarZ got there engine is complete garbage. These mistakes you are pointing out are mostly due to the original creators.

This problem has been fixed several times but always some player finds some way to do it again. Currently, we are working on this problem again to fix it completely ;)

• Like 1

Exactamente! siempre va a ver  jugadores que encuentran la forma de buguearlo de una manera u otra... y eso es en general para cualquier modo de cualquier tangente !

42 minutes ago, eDeLMx said:

Exactamente! siempre va a ver  jugadores que encuentran la forma de buguearlo de una manera u otra... y eso es en general para cualquier modo de cualquier tangente !

Los jugadores siempre encuentran alguna manera de volver a hacer right peak, left peak, midle peak d**k peak, esta vez esperamos arreglar este problema por completo Svena69Cheers

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Then explain me why you added more useless stuff (like tables and chairs in polcie station and infirmary after removing the green stuff from bridges

Going back to the main topic, the riot shield bug will be fixed in the next patch. This has been fixed in immeasurable occasions but the players always find some way to do it again. We understand that it is annoying and that the community does not like, for this reason devs are working very hard to fix it. :x Just be patient because there is a lot of work on the way and we want to do our best ^_^