linvus

NewZ in 2018

13 posts in this topic

We are not so far away from second half of the 2018 year AND:

- People are still right/left peeking

Honestly, for a game that is 5-6 years old (around 18 months under current team of developers)  this is a shame. I cant believe you keep dragging this.

- 3 regions are empty (OPEN WORLD)

Both American and Hong Kong servers count no more than 30-50 active lootersnot active players that are PVP-ing but LOOTERS

Same goes for PVP maps, Hong Kong is usually empty or counting no more than 10 players, and America servers have only Rockyford filled with players

For the EU severs,  10 AM - 20 PM (CET) there are 3-4 servers counting more than 40 players and other ones are again, looters

- Players with higher ping having great advance in pvp

NOT ONLY Asia players, people from EU are using all types of VPN software to make their pings more unstable/higher. I HAVE tried it myself and it was DISGUSTING seeing other players having hard time       fighting me back or not being able to fight me back at all. This was just an experiment and you can see in all of my videos im having normal ping. https://vimeo.com/263258651

- Fog ruining pvp expirience

Speaking mostly for the Boulder city and Varo area. If i dont want my eyes hurting me im forced to leave server and spend time in lobby or trading server until its daylight again so i can get back into pvp.

(If any of the mods reaches out again and tries to convince me there was fog for 3 years ingame im afraid im done with writing another forum thread)

- UNOPTIMISATION

Do i even have to write about this. In the last patches there was tweak where you stated how new random airdrop in open world WILL NOT cause fps drop, game freezing or crash... its still happening.

- SKINS?

Im not huge fan of skins BUT if you are so delighted  when it comes to creating skins, why dont you make some skins that will actually look new, refreshing, unique. (NEW K.Styles NVG are NO NEW and ARE    looking more than horrible. Here is list of skins that that are nothing but cheap copies of recent skin themes:

M. Style fallen angel - really, so unique

Imitar, QBZ, SVD Black Night, WOW good job you are really good at using bucket tool in paint.

ALL custom guerrilas fallen angel. - These skins are desperately made to milk more money from players!!!

ALL ''new'' JEDI lightsword - Again, you must be in love with that bucket tool why dont you make me a black one.

TWITCH FALLEN ANGEL - You painted it purple, added textures, placed twitch icons and moved wings on the back, and you call that ''ALL NEW", really, i dont want to insult you photoshop skills too much but someone with 3 days of experience working in photoshop can do that.

Gillie suit chrome??????, gillie suit vindicator????? 

Im not writing any more of the NEW skins you made and will just point out that you need more skin themes THAT ARE NEW and  UNIQUE.

-Implementing new items

This year so far we got 2 new items, Shrimp noodles and Heavy M. Style helmet or whatever its called. One is completely useless and other is inspired by PUBG, thanks you devs.

-Garbage in item boxes

When i was new to this game, finding item box felt special and rewarding. Now you added green bandage, yokoto katanas and other trash items for new players to loot like its not already way too hard for   new players to get decent GD and equipment for pvp-ing.

My list of things that make me wanna completely  abandon this game goes on and on. There are bunch of new great games coming out this year and if you dont do something about state newz is in, im more than sure that by the end of the 2018 you will be left with  nothing but your imaginary good statistics (more players every day), bad steam reviews and pack of Asian players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So you have a couple of points here, I do have some comments on most of them:

- People are still right/left peeking

We have fixed this left/right/bottom/side/roof/door/up/down peak a million times. There is always some toxic player who figures out a new way of abusing this.

- 3 regions are empty (OPEN WORLD)

I can see that, only way to fix that is to have people play in them. I can't do anything about that.

Last patch, i personally tried playing with a VPN to test our new improvements, and I definitely had a disadvantage.

- Fog ruining pvp expirience

I don't understand what you mean, can you post a pic?

- UNOPTIMISATION

We haven't touched anything that could decrease fps, unless its a map-related setting, which I don't handle. Next patch there will be FAC 2.0 most likely, that will give players a lot better CPU usage.

- SKINS?

You really should contact Sven & Silenterror about this, I can barely use photoshop

-Implementing new items

Do people even like this lol? like i mean, in my opinion a new weapon is not worth the effort, maybe im wrong, im not really a player....

-Garbage in item boxes

Got a example of before / after?

As you can see, I personally don't really know what to do about all these points. Perhaps coming up with suggestions would be nice.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

-Garbage in item boxes

Got a example of before / after?

If I'm right it was something like this: VSS, AWP, AWM, nearly every actual sniper (no dmr's)

49 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

Last patch, i personally tried playing with a VPN to test our new improvements, and I definitely had a disadvantage.

Let's see this from another perspectiv. How can you get killed behind a shield which you just placed down? How can you get killed running around a corner into cover, if you are already 3-4 meters around the corner?

• Like 1

literally now is the time to tell us your ideas and suggestions, the new patch is really close to being released and we want to hear your feedback to do the best job among the whole community :x

On 5/15/2018 at 8:19 PM, Chief_Plasma24 said:

If I'm right it was something like this: VSS, AWP, AWM, nearly every actual sniper (no dmr's)

Let's see this from another perspectiv. How can you get killed behind a shield which you just placed down? How can you get killed running around a corner into cover, if you are already 3-4 meters around the corner?

Well this is something completely different :), you see you missed the most important keywords: "behind a shield".

I will make sure this is less of a issue for the next patch.

//Fred

• Like 1

Fred try to focus on gpu power. Cuz game using too much cpu And 10% of gpu. Would be nice If game will use 90% gpu And 50% cpu