Sign in to follow this  
kazmightONFIRE

AR Stats - Feedback

35 posts in this topic

Dear Players, 

For the next patch we plan to rework and improve a lot of stuff in order to bring you guys a better experience. Of course, that takes time and we want to do it as best as possible. This is why I am here today to collect your feedbacks about the AR Stats. 

What AR should see its spread reworked? And it what way? (more or less spread, fire rate...) 

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

FN Scar CQC. less
M4 Semi. more
IMI TAR-21. more

And please could you rework the complete M4 Semi, because its almost the same as the normal M4.

And would it be possible to add the Sig 516 from War Inc Battlezone to the game?

Thanks.

Edited by isnt

They are all gucci imo.  

They are all quite balanced and there is a good chunk of diversity and own preference/playstyle. You did a great job and I would not recommend any major buffs without having data about playrate/accuracy/dmg etc.  because this could possibly make one AR OP

Edit: I think ARs that can not use all attachments (like TAR, AK) should have better numbers over all so they are the best without, but have a lower ceiling in that regard

Edited by Lauchboy

Be cautious on modifying this once again. The last time weapons went through drastic changes and nerfs, a lot of players left. Minor changes are always appreciated but if you begin modifying this extensively, you will alienate your current player base.. (IE Sig nerf, etc)

If anything, the lower tied weapons should see small buffs (M4 Auto, M4 Semi, CQC, etc) to the spread to re-align them with the Top Tier weapons or close too...

Just my opinion of course. :)

Edited by UnfaithfulZ

All Random AR spread that picks up after shooting for a second should be reduced by a lot at least half to almost none in my opinion so that the main factor in shooting is recoil and where the user decides to aim.

Balance the gun with decay if people think it's too OP like that. Though i don't see why 3-4 headshots within 40 meters shouldn't kill you. Apparently the only guns that some people want to be dangerous after 20 meters are snipers.

The biggest reason i say this though is cause it'll help battle right and left peak. Since it seems impossible to really get rid of it, if ar's shot accurately enough to where you could aim at where they're gonna peak from.. You can have a chance of melting them when they try to abuse that glitch, but with the way the spread is.. right and left peak is always the winning move when given the scenario.

As for individual boosts..   if we're only talking about spread.. then there's not much else i have to say. but i think many of the guns need retweaking to make some more of them fun and efficient to use which will make many new and veteran players happy as it breaks the monotony. And hopefully open up new styles of gameplay or scenarios a bit.

Equally lower the spread on all the guns and control their effectiveness with decay.

In my opinion that was good choice to decrease ar's spread .. now u have  chance when somebody is camping on u behind tree because he cant take control on his weapon. Secondly, if u know how spread work u can easily do 5 hs in a row from 50m . But there is a lot of guns that needs rework. For example: SG556 the weapon that everyone know as a most accurate weapon in game.. right now imitar is better on range imo.

Sig should get more accurate again, not exactly like about 2 years ago but it's quite useless considering its bad DPM.

AK47 and Famas spread should be highered, i remember them being 3.2-3.4 and considering their high damage and high DPM, they should simply be a lot less accurate, lower damage for Famas would also work, just so its 25 or less and not 3shot on the head anymore.

Edited by i3lackdesire

I agree with nipples . Right now, after 1 second of shooting, the bullets go every single direction except the one you're aiming at . That should be changed , the spread should be the same even after 5 seconds of shooting. And to compensate on that increase the recoil and decrease the decay . ;)

you should give 0,5 dmg more for the TAR, then she can kill some1 with 3 shot in the head like aug, its annoying to see people survive with 0,5 HP, also increase more fire rate for sig, IMO

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, J U I F A R said:

you should give 0,5 dmg more for the TAR, then she can kill some1 with 3 shot in the head like aug, its annoying to see people survive with 0,5 HP, also increase more fire rate for sig, IMO

but imitar is faster
btw. i think they should decrease l85 and thomson dmg

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, Gibelin said:

but imitar is faster
btw. i think they should decrease l85 and thomson dmg

you're mainly sniper player now, imi tar became rare, thats the last weapon who shoot straight, i deal good if she stay like this but same dmg as aug would be nice 

9 minutes ago, J U I F A R said:

you're mainly sniper player now, imi tar became rare, thats the last weapon who shoot straight, i deal good if she stay like this but same dmg as aug would be nice 

Look at trades - everyone buy imitars.. there is conclusion: it is good enough. It just will be op with 26dmg imo

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

not op, just the only weapon shooting straight, i mean if ur hiding behind a boxes and shooting with 3rd person you can play with everyone weap, but as close distance riot to riot with some first person shoot yeah imi tar is the best. I just need something between aug and imi tar, shooting straight, not to fast and 3 tap

Balance Damage, Recoil, and Spread amongst all weapons so that they serve a purpose and aren't overshadowed by a particular gun - pistols and shotguns should do insane damage up close with a low decay rating to ensure damage drop-off encourages high-risk, high-reward play.

Make Sniper Rifles have a lower damage but higher decay - if snipers continue to be extremely common like they are now (and don't say they aren't super common - being able to kill a alien super and get 4/5+ snipers, with the super respawning once or twice a night is common. Especially if players have multiple characters at the farm spots). Remove one-shot headshot from snipers, as it does nothing but add a sense of extreme luck to their usage and makes fights against players go from accuracy to who can get a lucky headshot first at long-distance.

Redo the recoil and spread on all of the Assault Rifles. Balance them out so that no weapon is particularly better then the others. Make more common rifles easier to hit, with less damage - and rarer/higher tier rifles have harder control patterns, but do more damage as a result. And I mean original spread of ISS, where you have to actually tap and wait for weapons to reset. Battle Royale already does this -very- well, where airdrop weapons aren't necessarily needed to win or high-powered, but do make a difference worth fighting over them for.

The weapons in general are just ridiculously unbalanced, where in PvP servers the weapons are down to "what can I stack up the most by buying from trading lounge or looting" instead of focusing on individual skill and outperforming against other players. When a game like this has so many diverse weapons, it's a problem that the majority of community members can only use about five max, usually two types of sniper and three types of AR.

8 hours ago, J U I F A R said:

not op, just the only weapon shooting straight, i mean if ur hiding behind a boxes and shooting with 3rd person you can play with everyone weap, but as close distance riot to riot with some first person shoot yeah imi tar is the best. I just need something between aug and imi tar, shooting straight, not to fast and 3 tap

Gibelin is not talking about how straight the weapon shots; but talking about the damages it gives.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Gibelin is not talking about how straight the weapon shots; but talking about the damages it gives.

12 hours ago, J U I F A R said:

This is why they should buff SG556. Maybe even 26.5 dmg and of course more accurate.

6 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

this conversation is not only about damages of imi tar :) 

• Thanks 1

Exactly is a general post for us to talk about in general that ARS should be reworked. What do you think if we make a good post to balance all the ARS of the game. Something of this style, in this way it is easier for us to read your feedbacks!

Honey Bager: needs more accuracy & damage
Sig 556: xxxx
M4A1: zzzzzzz
AK-47: 1337