Sign in to follow this  
kazmightONFIRE

AR Stats - Feedback

35 posts in this topic

to make clear what i'm looking for, less firerate for imi tar, something around 605-615 instead of 645, but add 0,5 damage.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, J U I F A R said:

to make clear what i'm looking for, less firerate for imi tar, something around 605-615 instead of 645, but add 0,5 damage.

i dont get it xD your new imi = aug xD

as i said your not enough playing ar, imi shoot straight 100% of the time, not the aug, and btw the aug dont reach 600 of fire rate :)

We actually went into the AR stats and balanced few guns. The Scar CQC and NS will be in general better from now on. Few other OP gun like Thompson or AS VAL got nerfed.

We actually made a lot of work on the attachments to make them way more OP. All of them are reworked and so, the spread will be definitely better with those. 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

We actually went into the AR stats and balanced few guns. The Scar CQC and NS will be in general better from now on. Few other OP gun like Thompson or AS VAL got nerfed.

We actually made a lot of work on the attachments to make them way more OP. All of them are reworked and so, the spread will be definitely better with those. 

Big changes are coming and a great patch on the way! <3

Why you like to buff imitar ? Every Player buy this gun now at tradezone- it is the popular AR in the game right now, where is no reason for a buff... also imitar is the favorite rapid fire gun for Shit Players...

Edit : without Forward grip the weapons are still one of the best and and continue to be played

For me the Red Stalker need a Buff like the beginning of NewZ, Red Stalker was RAR and the Best AR in the Game. Now its RAR but nobody use it...

Edited by Freddy D

WOW !!!!

Where was I all this time ?? ooOOOoooo right ... i stoped playing due to bullsh#tness of use of ARs xD 

Nipless i'm with you dude! i pointed this issue ages ago and they laugh of it and said that ther's no complain xD

Now when ppl started to quit playing and it's a bit too late, they started to listen ;)

OK then, since you started to listen :

Spread is better but still not good enough like it was before.

Smart to make the AR stats better through the attachements, I LIKE THIS !, but they are not good enough! Improve the stats more!

In general :

- all AR's should have 0 spread for first shot sent with any scope attached

- SMGs should alway have higher ROF than ARs but less spread, recoil, range and DMG - this needs to be reworked. They should be more competitive in CQB distances.

- higher DMG to all ARs and SMGs, 3 head shots should drop the enemy when shot from ARs! (maybe head shot algorytm should be reworked in this matter)

You can always make the head hit box smaller a bit so it wont be so easy to kill the opponent (not sure if this is really needed since it's hard enough)

- seems like not all of the shots are doing DMG ! last battle royal - AKM 3 head shots + 1 body shot - enemy still standing in 50-60m range lol (you can hear 3x the sound of a headshot), even worst in OpenWorld mod.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scopes:

CS        - spread -35%, recoil +10%, range +30% 

ACOG   - spread -25%, recoil +5%, range +25%     useless ! PLEASE finally fix the OFFSET issue !!!

SwissA- make it work with ARs (Scars, SIG, M4SEMI, improve zoom a bit, so it will enlarge sight more than CompactScope less than Tactical, same stats as CS, more recoil +15%

RedDot- spread -20%, recoil -10%, range +20%

EOTech- spread -20%, recoil -15%, range +20%

G11       - spread -15%, recoil -10%, range +10%

SMRS   - spread -15%, recoil -10%, range +10%

ReflexS - spread -15%, recoil -5%,    range +7% (it has better stats than ACOG now WTF ?)

Kobra    - spread -15%, recoil -7%,   range +5%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BarrelFront:

BulletC  - spread -10%, recoil -10%, range +15%

HeavyB- spread -5%, recoil -10%, range +20%, (-10% rate of fire)

FlashH  - spread 0%, recoil 0%, range -10%, dmg +10% , hides flash

Silencer- spread -10%, recoil -5%, range +5%, hides flash, silence to 70m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laser:

RifleLa  - spread -10%, recoil 0%, range +5% 

Grips:

ForwardG - spread -5%, recoil -20%, range +5%

ModularG - spread -5%, recoil -15%, range +5%

With these attachement stats as base we can go further to ARs stats.

Sven i really hope you will look into this

Edited by LaCiupakabra