Sign in to follow this  
EvageR

Ideas for better Open World

7 posts in this topic

Hello.

I've got some ideas to make this game better than now, as we know game have problems with players, some time in the past game was really amazing and there were a lot of players each server, now not much. 

Thats what I suggest: 

- Wipe characters on Open world, may not skills but equipment

-Debuff super zombie He killing a lot of new players and remove from less civilian locations. 

-Sniper rifles should be harder to find cause we can find it everywhere that's the most why the new players can't stay with this game cuz.. There is a lot of skilled players which one can take for a example. SVD and shoot him into head.. This game is much interesing when We can come to close range and fight, actually it looks like "I see guy *Bah* I headshoted him with snipe" 

Hope this gonna get to more people 

Have a nice day.

• Thanks 1

I think they wont wipe anything cause they did this back then with the snipes and they lost a pretty amount of players.

1 minute ago, isnt said:

I think they wont wipe anything cause they did this back then with the snipes and they lost a pretty amount of players.

I don't think may some players gonna out from game but a amount of new players will rise up

1 minute ago, EvageR said:

I don't think may some players gonna out from game but a amount of new players will rise up

Not these days my friend, not these days.

Trust me.

15 minutes ago, kajerng said:

Have you tried playing survival mode yet ? Maybe it serves your niche

I knew about survival but on this not playing a lot people.. 

4 hours ago, EvageR said:

Hello.

I've got some ideas to make this game better than now, as we know game have problems with players, some time in the past game was really amazing and there were a lot of players each server, now not much. 

Thats what I suggest: 

- Wipe characters on Open world, may not skills but equipment

-Debuff super zombie He killing a lot of new players and remove from less civilian locations. 

-Sniper rifles should be harder to find cause we can find it everywhere that's the most why the new players can't stay with this game cuz.. There is a lot of skilled players which one can take for a example. SVD and shoot him into head.. This game is much interesing when We can come to close range and fight, actually it looks like "I see guy *Bah* I headshoted him with snipe" 

Hope this gonna get to more people 

Have a nice day.

Thanks for your suggestions, we appreciate them. I share the idea of making the sniper more rare and difficult to find Svena69Cheers

• Thanks 1