Zecrasta

TLKC Recruiting

21 posts in this topic

--------------The Lost Kings---------------

Recruiting players that speak PERFECT ENGLISH

-We play NA/EU official, PVP servers, Caliwood, Survival, battle royale and many other games.

-Looking for devoted/loyal members with great teamwork and a chill/fun attitude. NO MULTICLANNING.

-Age requirement is 18+ (or close to it) Do not message us if you're an unreliable child who hops from clan to clan looking for instant gratification.

-The only main skill requirement we have is teamwork but -10,000 or +5000 would be good. If we decide that you have good teamwork or potential, we will make you a full member regardless of rep.

-Have a decent mic or headset/Play in a quiet environment with NO background noise.

-DO NOT SPAM/Respect all members in the game AND on discord/Be chill/don't rage and yell much or talk over people.

-NO HACKING/cheating/glitching, or anything that's bannable.

-Have a good GI and sustain your own GI. (we require screen shots of it.snipers,sniper ammo, dx, and shields)

-Don't make loot your focus, DO NOT beg for free stuff, and don't rage at people over gear.

-Be a TEAM PLAYER during pvp/learn callouts/don't touch peoples loot or make it your focus/don't ragequit/don't come in bambi.

-We have friendly members from all over the world. *We have clan shields on the marketplace. *Multiple private servers for DEVOTED members. *Many clan events with multiple prizes. Tell me a bit about yourself and follow up with a screenshot your ENTIRE characters page. After a short voice interview to determine if you're a good fit for this clan, we'll add your characters and give you a tour

Official_TLKC_Logo_2.png

Edited by Zecrasta
Add pic
  • Love 1

https://imgur.com/f6EFJ8t

I'm 21 years old. Havent played NewZ a crazy amount because I just got into it however I have thousand of hours in WarZ and was top 100 assassins in V1. I have a 7.1 headset and I speak perfect english. Played in the best clan in the game back when it was WarZ (may be a little biased) so I know teamwork well and I dont care much about loot as long as it isnt being stolen. I dont have premium but i'll buy it right away if i'm recruited.

Hey man would like to join or tryout im pretty good 

I have a great gi 

good mic 

killer -12124 FrostyThePengu3

killer -10423 FrostyThePengu2

Killer -10003 FrostyThePengu1

2000 kills total 5k dx im trying to get more because ive been gone from the game and my friend who had my acc took my good shit but i still got a stack gi and over 2k riots and i can give screenshots Steam is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145132482/

Edited by Frosty_The_Pengu

I've played since alpha. I have about -4k I dont play as often since i usually play alone. Im 21, Have a good amount of experience. Was from Zombie Barricade's Crew. If you have any questions  Lmk

Hey, I'm Purplexity. I'm 19 and from Canada, Alberta; I've been playing Infestation since WarZ Alpha and have been apart of all different Infestation clans including Dakotaz wolfpack and ZB's loyal army back in I:SS. I've been looking for a team to play with for a while since there are literally no solo players left in this game and its aids. I've got a great mic and really don't care about loot, excited to meet you guys :)

Qz7cMfP.jpg

My GI: https://imgur.com/a/MSKmFPI

Discord: Purplexity#9286

Edited by Purplexity

-67k REP   --   1k+ snipers --  rank 78 War Z vet

Character name : A C O N D A

PvP all the time

Fluent in english

On 9/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, Ahmado said:

-67k REP   --   1k+ snipers --  rank 78 War Z vet

Character name : A C O N D A

PvP all the time