Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

For developers!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hello again, dear developers!I want to talk again about the game,because it's terrible.Terrible is not a game, but the situation.

Do you even understand that the game hasn't changed in 6 years?Even you could not add almost anything new.Of course, there were new modes, a new interface, different little things.The old gaming interface was certainly better, because it was more awesome, but still...

You are working on a map and I'm interested, besides you add something?Players leave the game because it bothers them.Nothing interesting is added,only the most unnecessary things.The game became very boring and terribly monotonous.I'll write the same ideas from the last topic and add something new!

Why in the open world did I shoot with a silencer and zombies waking up from 20-30 meters?But on survival I shot without a silencer and zombies did not hear me from 20 meters or even 30!!!Are you seriously?In my opinion, survival should be much better.On survival, these zombies do not give anything at all. You want to be afraid of them!

-You can add more zombies. You have optimized them.

-Make a zombie stronger.

-Add zombies to the forest and they will stay,sleep or walk in small groups.

-At the military bases add a lot of runners and screamers.To a good loot was not so easily available.

-Reduce the chance of falling medications from zombies. IT'S SURVIVAL, CARL!Why is everything so easy to get! ???

-Fix this crap with a silencer in different modes.In general, it should be done so that the zombies are very well heard and run into the shots and not walked alone from 15 meters.

-Make rarer food and medicine.Or armor and ammunition otherwise they are everywhere!You promised survival but there was a solid pvp both in the open world...

-You can make a zombie smarter!They are stupid for 6 years.They can't get the player on a small box or on the hood of a car.

-Hardcore is needed in this mode.

-You promised to try new lighting.Will you do it?for example as in Colorado V1.

-Add body temperature and more frequent infection from zombies,otherwise it is too rare.

Probably need to pray to God that you at least something added from this...I think all of this would be interesting.I respect your work and I want you to listen.

Thank you for attention!

1 hour ago, RIpper1403 said:

Do you even understand that the game hasn't changed in 6 years?

• New HUD and totally new design (launcher, main menu, loading screens, interfaces ...)
  • Tons of new feature (friend system, matchmaking, respawn system, skins,..)
  • New game modes (BR and WIP competitive)
  • New contents (characters, clothes, new weapons/vehicules)
  • New maps
  • PVP and warmup servers
  • All the backstage job: fixes, anticheat ...

And I probably miss tons of things :) 

Anyway nice suggestions.

Edited by Glad
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, SurZeus said:

+1 but these suggestions are already on forums for almost year now.I guess we have to wait.

I know, and that's why I'm trying to get this to the developers))

18 minutes ago, Glad said:
  • New HUD and totally new design (launcher, main menu, loading screens, interfaces ...)
  • Tons of new feature (friend system, matchmaking, respawn system, skins,..)
  • New game modes (BR and WIP competitive)
  • New contents (characters, clothes, new weapons/vehicules)
  • New maps
  • PVP and warmup servers
  • All the backstage job: fixes, anticheat ...

And I probably miss tons of things :) 

Anyway nice suggestions.

Yes, many of these trifles, but it's a pity that it was the survival regime that did not acquire anything new (Yes, they try and do their work, but the game itself is too monotonous despite all sorts of innovations.

4 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

Yes, many of these trifles, but it's a pity that it was the survival regime that did not acquire anything new (Yes, they try and do their work, but the game itself is too monotonous despite all sorts of innovations.

The team of devs is working day after day to make this game better and create more content for you players, believe me they are working very hard. I understand your point of view and want more content and new things for the game, just be patient and you will see the result of a daily work and many hours behind. 

i agree dev have done some impressive things, but that game is not survival game,

i dont know why they advertise themself as zombie survival game, "epic survival experience"

its not, its misleading for new players who are looking for survival. 

game main focus is on pvp even in survival mod

• Love 1

16 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

The team of devs is working day after day to make this game better and create more content for you players, believe me they are working very hard. I understand your point of view and want more content and new things for the game, just be patient and you will see the result of a daily work and many hours behind. 

Of course I respect the work of developers and respect them for the fact that they contain the game. They have a lot of work and I hope that the game will improve more and more

• Love 1

17 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

The team of devs is working day after day to make this game better and create more content for you players, believe me they are working very hard.

Maybe hire some real professionals

11 hours ago, Lost on you said:

Maybe hire some real professionals

:/ It is your personal opinion, but I assure you that they are professionals and they dedicate the maximum of hours so that we all have new content and continue having fun. You have a good day!

i think they wont add allot of things to survival mode that make it harder on the player b/c they want new players to be able to  have a chance and learn the mechanics of the game.

where as OW is just a shopping mall snipe fest with 3-5 man groups t-baging the nearest bambie corps every chance they get.

maybe add servers in both modes that lock the player out after a certain time period based on how long they have played. this allows new players a nice way to learn with other new players and allows the devs to be creative without fear of deterring the new players from either modes.

(i cant remember if we already get noob servers in this version played 3 different versions of this game over a 6 year span hard to keep track sometimes)