Silenterror

Monthly Weekend Event

22 posts in this topic

MONTHLY WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION 

Dear Players,

It's Friday and guess what? It's time for some new exciting events! Are you guys ready? Let's jump into it!

Double XP Event the entire weekend on every game mode. Don't miss it! 
A Random Classic PVP map will be back during the weekend. Keep an eye on the Server list. :hugging:
All the GC skinboxes are 15% off in the marketplace for this weekend. 
GD skinboxes dropping from the Alien and Super Zombie in all the game modes!

Start: May 04, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)
End: May 07, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes everyone a great weekend! 

⏩Register: https://playnewz.com/
⏩Buy GC: https://playnewz.com/buygc

You can find a quick overview of this weekend event in the following languages:

• Like 2

Hello everyone! and good weekend. I have such an offer. Perhaps the trading system is not flawless. Make a gift or a Prank of gaming mice. With company logo. Since my mouse is out of order .

Edited by ArtyomOlegovich

I love this event, as my main is nearly maxed on his skill tree. However it says that GD skin boxes are dropping from both types of supers. Are you guys aware they are also dropping GC skinboxes? I killed two different supers and got two Dreadnought boxes, and a Revolution skinbox.

Having already maxed all my Characters we could do with some new challenges/experience levels etc

19 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

I love this event, as my main is nearly maxed on his skill tree. However it says that GD skin boxes are dropping from both types of supers. Are you guys aware they are also dropping GC skinboxes? I killed two different supers and got two Dreadnought boxes, and a Revolution skinbox.

Dreadnaught boxes are GD, but Revo boxes are definitely GC. Lucky guy. :D

Hi, I have a problem. My game keeps crashing and freezing and that made me lose all my stuff (A few skinboxes, snipers, and others valuable items). There's a way to make that to stop (The constant crashes and freezing)? There's any way to get my stuff back? Or I have to live with the lose of my day work?

21 minutes ago, DarkHawkArg said:

Hi, I have a problem. My game keeps crashing and freezing and that made me lose all my stuff (A few skinboxes, snipers, and others valuable items). There's a way to make that to stop (The constant crashes and freezing)? There's any way to get my stuff back? Or I have to live with the lose of my day work?

This has happened to alot of us. I myself have lost 3 Hunter bags, and two Adventures, along with the one Tactical box I've managed to find. Unfortunately, with the sheer amount of people claiming this issue, they have no way of knowing who honestly lost what they say they lost and who is just trying to get free stuff. So unfortunately, they will probably just apologize and try to fix the freezing but your items are lost like the rest of us. It is sad but life goes on

5 minutes ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

This has happened to alot of us. I myself have lost 3 Hunter bags, and two Adventures, along with the one Tactical box I've managed to find. Unfortunately, with the sheer amount of people claiming this issue, they have no way of knowing who honestly lost what they say they lost and who is just trying to get free stuff. So unfortunately, they will probably just apologize and try to fix the freezing but your items are lost like the rest of us. It is sad but life goes on

I know, but I'm trying. I keep giving the game oportunities, but this issue is making me mad, every single time I lose stuff. I know that is not devs fault, but losing hours of looting for a problem that isn't mine (If it was my conection or my rig I wouldn't even ask) is something that I can't work around. I'm sorry for asking for a little compensation, they don't have to do it (It would be awesome if they do) but I have to try.
 It's not fair for us, just losing stuff for a crash or a freeze, but I get it if they don't do anything about the stuff that we lose with this issue, it's probably dificult to know if we really had a crash or it's another kid just trying to get free stuff.

I don't know, I can't play relaxed anymore with this constant fear of losing all the stuff. If there's a chance, I'm looking for it, but in the meantime, I'm going to take a break. Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

50 minutes ago, DarkHawkArg said:

I know, but I'm trying. I keep giving the game oportunities, but this issue is making me mad, every single time I lose stuff. I know that is not devs fault, but losing hours of looting for a problem that isn't mine (If it was my conection or my rig I wouldn't even ask) is something that I can't work around. I'm sorry for asking for a little compensation, they don't have to do it (It would be awesome if they do) but I have to try.
 It's not fair for us, just losing stuff for a crash or a freeze, but I get it if they don't do anything about the stuff that we lose with this issue, it's probably dificult to know if we really had a crash or it's another kid just trying to get free stuff.

I don't know, I can't play relaxed anymore with this constant fear of losing all the stuff. If there's a chance, I'm looking for it, but in the meantime, I'm going to take a break. Thanks for the reply.

Besides the "freezing" or "crashing" explanation can you if possible give us more detail in what happened in these cases? For example does it prompt you to send a crash dump, does the game just hard lock and nothing else etc etc. The more information the better! Also if you have lost items due to crashing please submit a support ticket so your case can be reviewed and you possibly being compenstated.

25 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

Besides the "freezing" or "crashing" explanation can you if possible give us more detail in what happened in these cases? For example does it prompt you to send a crash dump, does the game just hard lock and nothing else etc etc. The more information the better! Also if you have lost items due to crashing please submit a support ticket so your case can be reviewed and you possibly being compenstated.

The last two were like this, the first one was just a kick off of the game, without any kind of warning or so, it didn't even give me the option of making a report, just kicked me off and closed the game task. When I logued up again, my character didn't die, but when I entered in the server, instantly appeared dead. The second one, I was playing in the same server with my dad, we both jump from a ceiling and the game freeze for a moment and then crashed, this time the window of report ticket come out, but dissapear instantly (Both of us crashed, but only I died). I don't know if this can help, I'm sorry for my broken english. Thanks for replying

10 hours ago, Vintorez said:

Oh I'm not overly concerned with my items or anything but it was while shooting the Super and Alien Super for me. It would die, stuff would drop, then freeze and crash myself.

It seems to only occur at either NATO or Ridgeway for my case(s) of crashes.

Again, notconcerned so much about item losses, moreso the issue of crashes.

I lost the items listed in my previous post response to him above, and missed out on most notably four total boxes that dropped as the game froze and crashed. (Two Black, One Skully Pink, and One Destruction)
But if none of my things are replaced, I am not concerned, it is just a game after all lol

1 hour ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Oh I'm not overly concerned with my items or anything but it was while shooting the Super and Alien Super for me. It would die, stuff would drop, then freeze and crash myself.

It seems to only occur at either NATO or Ridgeway for my case(s) of crashes.

Again, notconcerned so much about item losses, moreso the issue of crashes.

I lost the items listed in my previous post response to him above, and missed out on most notably four total boxes that dropped as the game froze and crashed. (Two Black, One Skully Pink, and One Destruction)
But if none of my things are replaced, I am not concerned, it is just a game after all lol

I get it, it's not the end of nothing and it's just a game. So, it's not like I'm super angry about it, I'm just a little sad for losing so much hours playing and then losing all my effort. If it was my fault, I wouldn't even be sad, just frustrated by my own stupidity. I'm not really looking for just a compensation (I would love it though), just trying to tell someone that is happening (It happened lots of time, but I never post it 'cause I didn't losted a lot of stuff). So, you know, I'm just trying to forget about it and keep playing. I made a ticket like the mod told me and they ask for my loses, so I'm just waiting. The mod and support team are awesome, they show me how concern are about the people playing, that means a lot for me, so, I don't know... I will just keep walking fordward.