Sign in to follow this  
sgregor

New map new beginning

8 posts in this topic

Be smart and add individual GI for the new upcoming map. So people have the will to disocver places and gather loot.

Also reduce droprate significally on snipers, high end AR's and DX, nvg. Would be smart to remove the most cancerous item on the game - shields. 

Add safezones for banking only to the farest points of map.

Add back food & water, make nights a lot darker.

This is how you can combine survival + openworld into the new map that both partys enjoy playing.

Remove open world and survival.

If anyone wants to play pvp servers, they can use their old inventory? 

Bring this game back to alive ? 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, sgregor said:

Be smart and add individual GI for the new upcoming map. So people have the will to disocver places and gather loot.

Also reduce droprate significally on snipers, high end AR's and DX, nvg. Would be smart to remove the most cancerous item on the game - shields. 

Add safezones for banking only to the farest points of map.

Add back food & water, make nights a lot darker.

This is how you can combine survival + openworld into the new map that both partys enjoy playing.

Remove open world and survival.

If anyone wants to play pvp servers, they can use their old inventory? 

Bring this game back to alive ? 

this is what this gmae needs, if the just release new map without separate GI then i dont see the point of it at all

boy I LOVE the idea of having a separate GI at least for the first few weeks. I never reaelly "discovered" Cali the way I did with good ol colorado and creating that feeling again will be a thrill :)

Yeah, why not trying the new map into a beta mod (New gi but with same rate/drop as open world?)

14 hours ago, FlowZ said:

Yeah, why not trying the new map into a beta mod (New gi but with same rate/drop as open world?)

Drop rate same = useless.

Drop rate must be lower because it should fit for player who come from survival. But not low enough that open world players wouldnt play.