Sign in to follow this  
Zarrd

Teams in BR are getting out of hand..

15 posts in this topic

I use to love BR it was really the only reason I would play the game still. As of the past few months the BR is just no fun if you are alone. There is almost no way to win by yourself. Please make a server with people playing alone or remove grouping in BR...

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Zarrd said:

I use to love BR it was really the only reason I would play the game still. As of the past few months the BR is just no fun if you are alone. There is almost no way to win by yourself. Please make a server with people playing alone or remove grouping in BR...

agree with that !!! +1

this game is bulit up to play in calns/temas, if you are solo then suit youself, ther are so many topics about removeing teams or team only BR / solo only BR, but devs dont give a fuck

33 minutes ago, drsnipe said:

this game is bulit up to play in calns/temas, if you are solo then suit youself, ther are so many topics about removeing teams or team only BR / solo only BR, but devs dont give a fuck

This is not so, we listen to the players and we make the changes based on the feedback. Regarding this post, I think the ideal change would be to create 2 types of game SOLODOLO / GROUP, there is also the possibility of making a waiting room to find a partner in-game or give some kind of extra incentive to players who are alone. This is just a suggestion. Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback! <3

• Love 1

This topic is brought up every now and then. I can totally see how facing a three man on your own is super frustrating. Sadly there are still not enough players to split them into two groups so we have to live with that for a little longer.

As I already said there have to be REASONS for people to try and win solo. The recent changes were even harmfull to this, because if you die rank 45 and your teammate manages to get into the top10, you get HIS rank. 

So now groups have advantages in almost every field. You have a higher chance of winning, you have teammates that got you back, your have three times the firepower in open field comabt AND now you even have the safety net for getting a bad round and still making league points...

I honestly can´t see a reason to not team when you got the mates other than maybe the 100k not shared reward...

The SHOULD be reasons or at least incentives to keep the group <-> solo ratio intact

- make elo gain/loss dependet on number of groupm members. If you solo win, you should get a lot more. If you team up as three and still somehow all die within the first minutes you are bad and should get punished more. 

- a solo win against all odds should be something AMAZING... maybe give some extra reward or a separate ladder for that. right now the ladder is full of people that run arround in 3 man groups and farm wins

- maybe solo players should ge more favorable spawns. This is probably some effort for the poor coding squad, but it would FEEL good 

- you could also give solo players a starting advantage of some kind. Items? Meds? Armor? i am not sure about that ^^

4 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

This topic is brought up every now and then. I can totally see how facing a three man on your own is super frustrating. Sadly there are still not enough players to split them into two groups so we have to live with that for a little longer.

As I already said there have to be REASONS for people to try and win solo. The recent changes were even harmfull to this, because if you die rank 45 and your teammate manages to get into the top10, you get HIS rank. 

So now groups have advantages in almost every field. You have a higher chance of winning, you have teammates that got you back, your have three times the firepower in open field comabt AND now you even have the safety net for getting a bad round and still making league points...

I honestly can´t see a reason to not team when you got the mates other than maybe the 100k not shared reward...

The SHOULD be reasons or at least incentives to keep the group <-> solo ratio intact

- make elo gain/loss dependet on number of groupm members. If you solo win, you should get a lot more. If you team up as three and still somehow all die within the first minutes you are bad and should get punished more. 

- a solo win against all odds should be something AMAZING... maybe give some extra reward or a separate ladder for that. right now the ladder is full of people that run arround in 3 man groups and farm wins

- maybe solo players should ge more favorable spawns. This is probably some effort for the poor coding squad, but it would FEEL good 

- you could also give solo players a starting advantage of some kind. Items? Meds? Armor? i am not sure about that ^^

Exactly this is the point we must reach, that we all think about possible changes and that we contribute new ideas / content :x

• Love 1

13 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

This is not so, we listen to the players and we make the changes based on the feedback. Regarding this post, I think the ideal change would be to create 2 types of game SOLODOLO / GROUP, there is also the possibility of making a waiting room to find a partner in-game or give some kind of extra incentive to players who are alone. This is just a suggestion. Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback! <3

Yeah but contrary to what you just said... the BR mode USED to have solo and team play modes but the Devs REMOVED the separate modes, despite the feedback from the player base saying to leave it the way it was and forcing everyone together.
Trust me, nobody in the BR mode actually groups. Several times, they do the same garbage people in Open World and Survival do. They team up and when you are occupied, they leave group and mow down whoever they started BR with.

Personally I think it it should be the way it originally ways. A total free for all, with one winner and no teams allowed. Battle Royal is meant to be a free for all not a team based event.

At least when it was introduced it was.

There was so much negative feedback about the changes to BR and merging solo/ team based modes it was ridiculous. But those in charge of it did NOT listen and thus merged it into the hot mess it is today.

At the very least ACTUALLY pay attention to everyone and not just those who support what YOU want for the game. Go back, re-evaluate the mode and fix it based on everyone's feedback, not just the blood hungry freakazoids who'd rather bully the single/duo players with massive groups.

Edited by MrSuspiciousX
Hit send before finished typing
  • Thanks 1

all your suggestions / requests / ideas are read and believe me they are helping us a lot to balance the game with your feedback! keep it up guys!! <3

• Love 1

Yeah playing solo agains bigger groups is way harder and some ppl jsut like to play solo so adding solo br servers would be nice.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Yeah playing solo agains bigger groups is way harder and some ppl jsut like to play solo so adding solo br servers would be nice.

I think that you, I would also like to be able to choose between BR SOLO and BR GROUP.

1 hour ago, Deyvid said:

Already have some prediction for the two modes of the game?

We are working on a great update to balance all game modes, soon you will see news :x

• Haha 1