Sign in to follow this  
Bxnks

Honestly, bring back clan skins.

11 posts in this topic

I know that you've all heard this a lot of times. "Bring back clan skins" and then you'll get a response saying "we don't do that anymore". Well, that's changed.

It's kind of fun that the DEVs have told me (and my friends) numerous times that there won't be any other clan skins except for people who win the supercup. I've been trying to help this game out for so long giving continued feedback, getting people in clans, helping new players with questions they have in-game.

Even though I've tried my best with what I've got to make this game better, we still get lied to as players. There's this kinda new clan called [YOKU] which has some former [TILT] members, and somehow, magically, they have clan skins. They have skins for the Heavy Armor, Custom Guerilla, K. Style Helmet and K. Style NVG. To clarify it for you, in case you missed it, this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251267083?sr=a&t=8932s is what I'm talking about. I don't know if these are just rumors or if it's true, but from what I've heard, someone in their clan is good friends with someone of the game administrators.

This message will probably either get deleted as soon as I post it, or it'll just get a response with some BS story about someone promising them clan skins before they stopped doing them or whatever. I'm sick of seeing these small clans with just a couple friends get clan skins because they know someone higher up the foodchain.

TLKC aswell as UFO is putting way more effort and money in to the game. Making sure newer players have somewhere they can "belong", helping them out with any questions they might have. Spending money on GC for premium subscriptions or private servers. This honestly has to change. There's a saying, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Well, what the DEVs are doing right now is cutting off all the hands that are feeding them (money, that is).

As far Ik they said adding clan skins weren't a good idea in first place, and the first reason why they aren't adding more is prob cause once a player get a clan skin he isn't buying new skins and they must be losing potential money.

Edited by Glad
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Glad said:

As far Ik they said adding clan skins weren't a good idea in first place, and the first reason why they aren't adding more is prob cause once a player get a clan skin he isn't buying new skins and they must be losing potential money.

"losing potential money" that's not how they're supposed to approach it at all... jesus christ

1 minute ago, Bxnks said:

"losing potential money" that's not how they're supposed to approach it at all... jesus christ

like i said its only a supposition ;) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Glad said:

like i said its only a supposition ;) 

Yeah. Atleast you're responding properly instead of shutting me down. I appreciate it, thanks.

If you meet the right requirements, you may get Sub-skins for your sub-clan ingame!   copied form partner ship rewards  

6 hours ago, Bxnks said:

I know that you've all heard this a lot of times. "Bring back clan skins" and then you'll get a response saying "we don't do that anymore". Well, that's changed.

It's kind of fun that the DEVs have told me (and my friends) numerous times that there won't be any other clan skins except for people who win the supercup. I've been trying to help this game out for so long giving continued feedback, getting people in clans, helping new players with questions they have in-game.

Even though I've tried my best with what I've got to make this game better, we still get lied to as players. There's this kinda new clan called [YOKU] which has some former [TILT] members, and somehow, magically, they have clan skins. They have skins for the Heavy Armor, Custom Guerilla, K. Style Helmet and K. Style NVG. To clarify it for you, in case you missed it, this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251267083?sr=a&t=8932s is what I'm talking about. I don't know if these are just rumors or if it's true, but from what I've heard, someone in their clan is good friends with someone of the game administrators.

This message will probably either get deleted as soon as I post it, or it'll just get a response with some BS story about someone promising them clan skins before they stopped doing them or whatever. I'm sick of seeing these small clans with just a couple friends get clan skins because they know someone higher up the foodchain.

TLKC aswell as UFO is putting way more effort and money in to the game. Making sure newer players have somewhere they can "belong", helping them out with any questions they might have. Spending money on GC for premium subscriptions or private servers. This honestly has to change. There's a saying, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Well, what the DEVs are doing right now is cutting off all the hands that are feeding them (money, that is).

In my defense i'm a solo player and when i get on the game with a few people that want to play they usually just invite me to their clan. 

• Love 1

As someone who isn't a member of a clan that has their own clan skin, I like how it is only limited to Super Cup winners now. It has more meaning to it.

I can't speak to the validity of the YOKU/TILT clan skin, so I won't talk about that. 

If partners are able to get clan skins for their subs, it probably means that the developers and staff found that the streamer has contributed back to the game enough to earn one. By contribution, I mean, beyond monetary. It's to my understanding that partnered streamers are required to climb a new 'tier system' which has different perks. If they reached the tier that would allow them to have their own in-game skins, then congratulations to them. Again, I don't know how true that is as I am not a partnered streamer, but I am going off what someone said previously in this thread.

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, SuyZ said:

As someone who isn't a member of a clan that has their own clan skin, I like how it is only limited to Super Cup winners now. It has more meaning to it.

I can't speak to the validity of the YOKU/TILT clan skin, so I won't talk about that. 

If partners are able to get clan skins for their subs, it probably means that the developers and staff found that the streamer has contributed back to the game enough to earn one. By contribution, I mean, beyond monetary. It's to my understanding that partnered streamers are required to climb a new 'tier system' which has different perks. If they reached the tier that would allow them to have their own in-game skins, then congratulations to them. Again, I don't know how true that is as I am not a partnered streamer, but I am going off what someone said previously in this thread.

This is exactly as @Suyz says, if you are a streamer and you make a daily effort, you help new players, you are active with your viewers and all that will be rewarded. There is a Tier system where everyone can get where they want, it only takes effort and dedication. Together we can achieve great things and great changes.

https://playnewz.com/partners.php

• Love 1

Dear All Players, if you mean by contributing a "Stream" and you get rewards for streaming a game its basicly giving a unfair advantage regardless streaming or not a game it causes a advertisement for your game = MONEY $$$$$$ / And more players which is Greediness, But there willing and you are rewarding them for helping out.

On my side theoreticall, I been here since it was made a emulator, and through everything together and a lot more people has appeared over the years / and I don't think just because Your a streamer " as Chupacabra said "NO EXECEPTIONS WILL BE MADE" why streamers exeception>?