Steve Ecke

Weekend Event!

27 posts in this topic

WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION

✅25% Extra GC on purchase of the 15.000 GC (50 Euro) package on Xsolla (https://playnewz.com/buygc).
You will earn 25% more GC on the 15.000 GC package means you will get a total of 18750 GC.
✅Lounge as PVP map.
The Lounge (a new pvp map / NOT the trading lounge) will be available for this weekend ONLY as a new PVP map in the PVP Servers section.

Start: April 27, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)
End: April 30, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes you all a great weekend! ?

Register: https://playnewz.com
Buy GC: https://playnewz.com/buygc
 jacPKJm.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

It would be cool if there would be a 1v1 warmup Server with the trading lounge as a map.

But hey, nice weekend event tho. ;)

Edited by isnt
  • Love 1

The Lounge PVP servers are quickly restarting to fix an issue related to the spawns. ONLY these servers are restarted. Give them around 10-15 minutes to return with the fixed spawns.

• Love 2

7 hours ago, rollindank said:

are those using steam wallet to purchase gc able to take part in the discounted gc?

Nope. Only at playnewz.com/buygc (through xsolla)

And only for the 15.000 GC package this time.

• Love 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:26 PM, Silenterror said:

WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION

✅25% Extra GC on purchase of the 15.000 GC (50 Euro) package on Xsolla (https://playnewz.com/buygc).
You will earn 25% more GC on the 15.000 GC package means you will get a total of 18750 GC.
✅Lounge as PVP map.
The Lounge (a new pvp map / NOT the trading lounge) will be available for this weekend ONLY as a new PVP map in the PVP Servers section.

Start: April 27, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)
End: April 30, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes you all a great weekend! ?

Register: https://playnewz.com
Buy GC: https://playnewz.com/buygc
 jacPKJm.jpg

Enjoy the event for this week guys :D

I give away my account, if anyone wants to have everything, all 5 players are already assassins, besides, there is still gc and milion gd, all amunition, all brand new sniper and various weapons, cars and everything ... all players are full hardened... many skins...

Ban goes out in 8 hours, this offer is valid for 8 hours, then I will close-deactivate the account, because I have no desire to play because of constantly repeated ban - but I get the ban because someone is positioned against me

enjoy

Edited by miranda

4 hours ago, miranda said:

I give away my account, if anyone wants to have everything, all 5 players are already assassins, besides, there is still gc and milion gd, all amunition, all brand new sniper and various weapons, cars and everything ... all players are full hardened... many skins...

Ban goes out in 8 hours, this offer is valid for 8 hours, then I will close-deactivate the account, because I have no desire to play because of constantly repeated ban - but I get the ban because someone is positioned against me

enjoy

What happened? :o Can you send me any of your char names so I can look into it?

please: vatataia; miranda; hop stop; vilaia; londre;

I do not jump, but have my own stalk to play ...

somebody does not fill that up and banishes me in spite of the fact that I'm trying to explain everything - he simply does not want to understand anything
I think that he is Russian and that is why "finds" the cause me ban-block

I lost the urge to be blocked again and again

9 minutes ago, miranda said:

please: vatataia; miranda; hop stop; vilaia; londre;

I do not jump, but have my own stalk to play ...

somebody does not fill that up and banishes me in spite of the fact that I'm trying to explain everything - he simply does not want to understand anything
I think that he is Russian and that is why "finds" the cause me ban-block

I lost the urge to be blocked again and again

Well, you are glitching and in places not supposed to go. That is not fair to other players. Are you aware of this?

everyone can go on that bed of the mountains if he wants ...
besides, there I was killed several times, and that I considered normal .. just one shot right

besides, I have to jump down, everybody jumps and that's not real and it's not fun ..
is there a game or is it just jumping?

The main thing is that the player should not use hacksoft or macros, and the staff should accept it
and do not ban me if I find a camp and a place somewhere

Edited by miranda

4 minutes ago, miranda said:

everyone can go on that bed of the mountains if he wants ...
besides, there I was killed several times, and that I considered normal .. just one shot right

besides, I have to jump down, everybody jumps and that's not real and it's not fun ..
is there a game or is it just jumping?

The main thing is that the player should not use hacksoft or macros, and the staff should accept it
and not to banish me, that's where I go

No you can't.

What I don't understand is that this is like your 4th ban for pretty much the same thing, when are you going to realize what you're doing is not allowed?

If there IS a way to get up there then you'll have to tell us but I can guarantee it's NOT allowed.

We punish ever player who abuses something or breaks the rules the right way. if you think we are not, then tell me why. But that has nothing to do with your ban.

Just now, miranda said:

playing illegally - is to play with hacksoft or macros
Going somewhere to ban this is not right and has no right

No idea what you are talking about.

playing with the hacksoft or macros is prohibited and these players should banish the staff

If the player finds a camp or a place - the staff should not ban these players
that's what I mean, and that's right

1 minute ago, miranda said:

playing with the hacksoft or macros is prohibited and these players should banish the staff

If the player finds a camp or a place - the staff should not ban these players
that's what I mean, and that's right

I mean you clearly don't understand it. 

Your ban has nothing to do with any other players or bans. Besides that I don't know why you're saying we "should" ban people that use hack software or what ever because we do punish those.

You didn't just find a camp place. You were OUTSIDE of the map on a place YOU ARE NOT supposed to be at. After many warnings and bans you STILL dont understand this.

Tell me you understand that, if you still don't then I don't know what's wrong.

Last comment. Don't waste any more of my time. Deal with it.

ok, And I was banned because I found a place for myself comfortably, regardless of any player could get there and some also came and killed me

but if I shoot from mountains that is not allowedand that's why I was banned xD and I have to jump, otherwise I'll go banned again :D

ok, deactivate my account because I do not like to jump and I'm not allowed to shoot from mounntain

Edited by miranda

7 minutes ago, miranda said:

ok, And I was banned because I found a place for myself comfortably, regardless of any player could get there and some also came and killed me

but if I shoot from mountains that is not allowedand that's why I was banned

I asked you questions for example how you get there - no reply.

I asked you if you understood your ban - no reply.

I told you already now for the third time that you are not allowed to be up there - still no understanding.

You get banned for the 4th time for the same reason - no sign of understanding.

You bring up "other players" and "how the staff team handles things" with YOUR ban situation - why do you think that helps?

For further complaints please open a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ but don't spam our forums with the same repetitive things.

44 minutes ago, miranda said:

but if I shoot from mountains that is not allowedand that's why I was banned xD and I have to jump, otherwise I'll go banned again :D

ok, deactivate my account because I do not like to jump and I'm not allowed to shoot from mounntain

I triple checked your ban reason just now, you have been banned a few times because you keep glitching outside the map borders, and on top of that you upload videos of yourself doing this. Yes, players can still kill you in this position but you aren't supposed to be in this position regardless. As long as you don't glitch or break any other basic rules we would never ban you based on your positioning. To get further assistance or questions answered I highly suggest you sent in a support ticket.

• Thanks 1