Sign in to follow this  
V A N D A M E

What is going on????????

2 posts in this topic

After these two updates, I noticed that the snipers' accuracy has changed a lot.
Before the first 500mb update, everything was normal,
now with those two updates I had, my snipers, SP66, M107, OTS, are no longer as before.

This afternoon I was in the middle of the pvp in Caliwood,
I was playing from M107, and opponents players 100 meters away from me, the bullet simply made curves, or did not hit the head.

We were playing in 7 clan members, they also reported the same problem, and several other players are also reporting the same problem.

Request and responsible team to investigate all the snipers.
Thanks in advance.

Not just the Sniper weapons whose accuracy has changed even quiet close up with an AR now is difficult I thought it was just me but I see I am not alone, the really bizzare bit is the missed shots when your looking down the scope at a target and fire and the bullet hits the building behind you a real WTF moment and it happens so much. Who ever thought this was a likely event needs to go and use some real guns.  Please remove this feature if it is a missfire you want to create then just have the weapon not shoot until player reloads to clear the jam baring in mind that any weapon that does that twice in a couple of minutes would be ditched.