MrSuspiciousX

Mickey's Playhouse Server-Open

Everyone! I have now opened my server Mickey's Playhouse for everyone. This is a PVE server unless announced to be changed here.
Rules are as follows:
1. No cheating obviously. If you are obviously cheating, you will be recorded, kicked, and reported with video and screenshots
2. Do not steal super kills, you will be kicked
3. Do not steal super loot, you will be kicked
4. Do not "Attack Troll" This involves attacking someone even though you cannot hurt them or the vehicle the are in, you will be kicked
5. Do not be rude or racist. You will be warned, then you will be kicked and/or warned again for next time.
6. DO NOT ever ever EVER use noise and repellents to purposely kill another player with zombie trains. This is really f***ing annoying and will get you permanently blacklisted from my server, and if any GC was donated to it, it will NOT be refunded.
7. Do not take someone else's gear if they die unless you know they aren't coming back. You will be kicked and blacklisted

8. The server will be emptied and pass-worded from 20:00 to 23:00 to allow the Alien Super to spawn in for anyone nearby. If you log in to the server during this time, you will be kicked as this messes up the spawn.

Repeat offenses will get you blacklisted (Yes, I keep an actual list) and you will not get back any GC donated to the server. I am on alot every day so I will find out.

If you observe anyone breaking these rules get screenshot or video proof, same as with making a cheat report to the Mods and I will deal with the offenders as listed above. For all intent and purpose, think of me as a MOD but only for this server.

If you enjoy the server, please consider donating, I can't always afford to keep it going alone. if enough people donate to the server, I will increase the amount of slots so more can enjoy it.
If you want to use it privately, message me and we can discuss a GC donation to the server in exchange for exclusive use for a period of time.

Note: If you are randomly kicked without reason, I apologize but it is still my server, and if it is full, I will kick someone if I want to use it.

• Love 2