Jump to content
IMSHEBA

Super Cup 2 Clan Friends Gamers

Recommended Posts

 

hello, I write to request an answer 
why my clan 
is not included in the tournament called Super Cup 2 taking into account that we register the first day of the inscriptions
Requested a response from a moderator PLEASE

CLAN FRIENDS GAMER ( FG ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your team was not accepted into the Cup initially, however due to a team dropping out your team has replaced them. This is your upcoming match which your contact has already confirmed.  

ESP vs FG - 30/04 7:00 PM (CEST)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vintorez said:

Your team was not accepted into the Cup initially, however due to a team dropping out your team has replaced them. This is your upcoming match which your contact has already confirmed.  

ESP vs FG - 30/04 7:00 PM (CEST)

 

Mr.Vintorez

 

that is another team that the team has the same initials but what I do not understand because my team was not added the registration was the same day of the publication of the tournament and they deleted my registration

I'm waiting for an answer and my team's contact is through this forum account

please

 

 

Edited by IMSHEBA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

So please, do not create a drama because in anyways, the tournament is full and has already started.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Sir, they eliminated my registration. I was in charge of registering my team in the tournament or I would not be claiming

Edited by IMSHEBA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

So please, do not create a drama because in anyways, the tournament is full and has already started.

Thank you for your understanding. 

I'm not from FG, but I saw your registration and it was on time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KIPER said:

I'm not from FG, but I saw your registration and it was on time

the moderator made the mistake, I know they deleted my record, so I am commenting or I would not be wasting my time and they do not give me an answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...