Sven

Patch 2.17 (Hotfix #3)

44 posts in this topic

Servers are quickly restarting to fix the private server issues. Downtime will be around 1-2 minutes max. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

What do you mean? 

A lot of ppl for such a small map (rockyford) everyone is spawncamping u cant even go out of spawn. +FPS drops because of this amount of ppl. I think even ur clanmates can prove it

Just now, crimsonleet said:

A lot of ppl for such a small map (rockyford) everyone is spawncamping u cant even go out of spawn. +FPS drops because of this amount of ppl. I think even ur clanmates can prove it

What would you suggest to do?

Hey. It is very good that you are updating your inventory capabilities. Please make it easier to move individual objects. If I want to sell 1000 units it will take to press 2000 "+" times on the mouse button.  It's gonna take a long time. Also. It would be better to have the Stash button on all inventory access points. Now it brings great inconvenience and a lot of unnecessary movements.

22 minutes ago, crimsonleet said:

Roll back to 20 ppl max?  But because of me alone u will never do this

Well. You are the ONLY one suggesting this but that does not mean we should not listen to you! Thanks for the feedback either ways. It's appreciated <3 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, TIREX said:

MP5-SD. bug not fixed.... badly

We are aware. Sorry. Weird issue. Thanks for the comment!

Dear @Sven

how about the GI Access locker on open world PVE server?
you erased all of them, since april 25 2018 update, will you restore them back or no?

5 hours ago, b4n6dw1 said:

Dear @Sven

how about the GI Access locker on open world PVE server?
you erased all of them, since april 25 2018 update, will you restore them back or no?

Open World PVE server? As far as I know is that we do not have any open world official PVE servers? Could you be a bit more specific? :)

Best Regards,

Sven

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Sven said:

Open World PVE server? As far as I know is that we do not have any open world official PVE servers? Could you be a bit more specific? :)

Best Regards,

Sven

I think they are referring to the 100 pop servers that there are on every region

• Love 1

On 5/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, MrSuspiciousX said:

I think they are referring to the 100 pop servers that there are on every region

yes what he said is correct.

will you restore the GI Locker in 100 pop servers (PVE) on every Region (US / EU / HK) ???

Teddy