Sven

Q&A Live-Stream #9 Announcement!

10 posts in this topic

BOpboQs.jpg

Dear Players,

We would like to announce official live-stream Q&A #9 where we allow our community to ask us anything they want about the game. Want to ask us something? This is your moment! Our developer Sven will be doing the live Q&A together with our community manager; Luan (ElChupaCabra). Want to know more? Make sure to tune in! Below you can find the exact details:

Even if you don't have any questions, which we are sure of you'll have, just come swing by to say hi! Feel also free to already ask some questions in reply to this thread as we will be discussing those as well in the live stream.

In case you missed the Q&A you can watch it back here:

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Love 2

I have 2 questions...

1) Why can you not remove skins and have them stay removed? For example: If I remove a skin from an M4A1 and pick up another one, it has the skin automatically added that I just removed. Also, if I remove a skin, leave the game and return, the skin is re-applied.

2) Since skins are pretty much the same idea as a spray, why can't we change sprays the same way we change skins.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I have 2 questions...

1) Why can you not remove skins and have them stay removed? For example: If I remove a skin from an M4A1 and pick up another one, it has the skin automatically added that I just removed. Also, if I remove a skin, leave the game and return, the skin is re-applied.

2) Since skins are pretty much the same idea as a spray, why can't we change sprays the same way we change skins.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

1) Because the autoskin / favorite skin system doesnt have "empty". Pretty much once you equip one skin it will always stay skinned unless you change it to another skin.

2) What do you mean with this? You mean so you can change spray in-game?

4 hours ago, Sven said:

2) What do you mean with this? You mean so you can change spray in-game?

That's exactly what I mean Sven. Is this a possibility? It would be nice to be able to switch sprays without leaving the game.

7 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

That's exactly what I mean Sven. Is this a possibility? It would be nice to be able to switch sprays without leaving the game.

Yeah that was our intention to do from the start - to make it like this.. Well have to see when it gets done but its definitely on our lists of ideas.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

1) Because the autoskin / favorite skin system doesnt have "empty". Pretty much once you equip one skin it will always stay skinned unless you change it to another skin.

After giving this more thought, I think I can best explain it this way.

Before the last patch, when you right clicked on items that are skinned, there is a selection to 'REMOVE SKIN'. When this option was selected before, the skin was removed, and did not re-appear on that item when picking up another or when re-joining a game server.

Now, when you use the 'REMOVE SKIN' option, it removes the skin, but when another of the same item is picked up, or you re-join the server, it re-skins the item.

For example... applying the dreadnaught skin to the katana, it would be there till removed. When it was removed, the katana reverted back to it's natural state. Even when picking up a new katana from the ground, it would still be in it's natural state. No Skin.

Now, however, when you remove the skin from the katana, and either pick up a new one, or quit and rejoin, the skin is re-applied.

I hope this better explains what I am talking about.

Kudos for the new Sheriff Dragster, it's great. Awesome looking and drives much better than a Buggy. Keep up the great work!!!

Have a Nice Day!!! B| Svena69Cool

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

After giving this more thought, I think I can best explain it this way.

Before the last patch, when you right clicked on items that are skinned, there is a selection to 'REMOVE SKIN'. When this option was selected before, the skin was removed, and did not re-appear on that item when picking up another or when re-joining a game server.

Now, when you use the 'REMOVE SKIN' option, it removes the skin, but when another of the same item is picked up, or you re-join the server, it re-skins the item.

For example... applying the dreadnaught skin to the katana, it would be there till removed. When it was removed, the katana reverted back to it's natural state. Even when picking up a new katana from the ground, it would still be in it's natural state. No Skin.

Now, however, when you remove the skin from the katana, and either pick up a new one, or quit and rejoin, the skin is re-applied.

I hope this better explains what I am talking about.

Kudos for the new Sheriff Dragster, it's great. Awesome looking and drives much better than a Buggy. Keep up the great work!!!

Have a Nice Day!!! B| Svena69Cool

ill discuss it with the guys - see what we can do.

• Thanks 1