Keymbo

Special Event

What is up everyone?

People who are playing the NewZ loves Events even more if they can get an reward for it, What if we would do an live Event whit 1000 People who are fighting against everybody 10x a 100 Slot sever. It's like an Battle Royal but we are all spawning in a Safezone and got 30 Minutes PVE time before the Event starts. People could loot all together until the timer is up and they can finaly fight than. Ofc there will be one fightzone where the last People Need to come across each other and fight till the bitter end. Teaming is not allowed! If every Sever (From all 10) just got 1 survivor left they will be in the final the offical best of the best. They are fighting againgst each other on a Normal Battle Royal Map and the Winner of them is getting an Free Item (Like a weapon Skin whit his Face on it or anything).

We can create a yearly Event whit that or even monthly where the Winner of the Event can get there own Special Item (LifeTime Premium could be an Reward aswell)! Or we can do it like 4 times a year so it is not that often.

Just an Idea I know it would take some Time but why should I not try it out?

Best Wish

Keymbo! :)

2 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

What is up everyone?

People who are playing the NewZ loves Events even more if they can get an reward for it, What if we would do an live Event whit 1000 People who are fighting against everybody 10x a 100 Slot sever. It's like an Battle Royal but we are all spawning in a Safezone and got 30 Minutes PVE time before the Event starts. People could loot all together until the timer is up and they can finaly fight than. Ofc there will be one fightzone where the last People Need to come across each other and fight till the bitter end. Teaming is not allowed! If every Sever (From all 10) just got 1 survivor left they will be in the final the offical best of the best. They are fighting againgst each other on a Normal Battle Royal Map and the Winner of them is getting an Free Item (Like a weapon Skin whit his Face on it or anything).

We can create a yearly Event whit that or even monthly where the Winner of the Event can get there own Special Item (LifeTime Premium could be an Reward aswell)! Or we can do it like 4 times a year so it is not that often.

Just an Idea I know it would take some Time but why should I not try it out?

Best Wish

Keymbo! :)

It is just an Idea pleas do not hate me and sorry for my broken English :D

Hello @Keymbo I really like your ideas, it would be like a battle royale but massive where only 1 can be left and with a time timer to farm, so everyone will have the same opportunities. Thanks for the proposals, the forum needs people with this kind of creative ideas and who knows if it could be a reality ^_^. Regards

• Love 1

9 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Hello @Keymbo I really like your ideas, it would be like a battle royale but massive where only 1 can be left and with a time timer to farm, so everyone will have the same opportunities. Thanks for the proposals, the forum needs people with this kind of creative ideas and who knows if it could be a reality ^_^. Regards

Thanks !

• Love 1