Silenterror

WEEKEND EVENT!

11 posts in this topic

WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION

2705.pngRelease of the Sheriff Dragster Vehicle.
The car will be lootable from the Alien and Super Zombie in Open World and Survival. Remember the vehicle spawner is only working on Private and Premium Server.
2705.png30% Discount on Sprays.Only for the once which available in the In-game marketplace.

Start: April 20, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)
End: April 23, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes you guys a great weekend! 1f60d.png

Register: https://playnewz.com
Xsolla/GC: https://playnewz.com/buygc

eAoodFw.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

So its been awhile cause i was Deployed for Military service over seas, but back in the day when you had bought premium you got double gc/exp all during the week and on double gc/exp weekends we used to get double.....so i would collect 200 exp for killing a zombie and 4 times the random gold. Was that removed for a reason or? Is there any play on adding it back or at least having a weekend event that includes it for premium or Lifetime premiums?

18 hours ago, Dow Widowmaker said:

So its been awhile cause i was Deployed for Military service over seas, but back in the day when you had bought premium you got double gc/exp all during the week and on double gc/exp weekends we used to get double.....so i would collect 200 exp for killing a zombie and 4 times the random gold. Was that removed for a reason or? Is there any play on adding it back or at least having a weekend event that includes it for premium or Lifetime premiums?

We have weekend events every week and change it up all the time so double xp and GD are not in every week end event.

no i get that, what i am saying is that i have a Lifetime premium account and i get double XP/GD anyways, what i am asking is that awhile back when ever there was a weekend where players got double, i ended up with 4x. Every zombie that i killed was 200exp and 4 random amounts of gold. It was the time i would really try and grind out my skill tree. but now on doulbe weekend events i still only recieve 2x everything. So what i am asking is with the lifetime i bought are WE ever going to get the 4x on double exp/gd back? the weekends of double events earns me nothing more than i make during the week. I used to get the 4x and it was nice. are we ever as lifetime members gonna get that back?

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 1:32 PM, KOTAZ said:

you are moderator, pleas ask the staff:
why was I banned? I have never played with macro software or cheating or any!!!
I just made video and made it on youtube
why do staff ban me?
I do not like to play with any hack software, that's not a game anymore
Edited by miranda

22 minutes ago, miranda said:
why was I banned? I have never played with macro software or cheating or any!!!
I just made video and made it on youtube
why do staff ban me?
I do not like to play with any hack software, that's not a game anymore

put in a support ticket you will not be answered here regarding bans.

12 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

put in a support ticket you will not be answered here regarding bans.

my account was wrongly banned every three times

my account was also wrong blocked this time

a pity

Edited by miranda