stresslevel2

got banned for trying to pick up a car (question included. Plz help)

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, 

i was in the open wolrd collorado today when i saw a vehicle called "stryker" and then i took some 5 minutes looking around on prone mode before finally going up there and stealing the vehicle. Then i drove up a mountain in a complete isolate place (hard vehicle to drive, slow and bad at turning/steering) and then after i exit the vehicle i look for the key to pick up the vehicle to my inventory.

I searched on the internet  to see what was the key to pick up the vehicle and then i pressed the key F5, but i pressed F5 the whole time and nothing happens, i even hold it for 10 seconds and nothing happened. Then i looked in the key binds in the option menu, and found out F7 fix vehicle position, i pressed F7 and the car was teleported!!! Then right after that i pressed F5 again and got banned for cheating????? ????????

i got banned for cheating for trying to pick up a vehicle and i couldnt even pick it up.... Fair enough i stole it from someone, but i thought that was normal in this game (its a joke).

But seriously, i got banned after i pressed F7 or F5, not sure. Fortunaly i could get back to the game, it wasnt a permanent ban. 

MY QUESTION IS:

Will this game get me permanently banned someday for no reason ??? Or is there a number of times u get banned before u get permanently banned??? Because if thats gonna happen it makes no sense to keep playing this game (i am deeply concerned). 

I have tons of items i spent so long time looting, found even an interesting guillie clothing today after i killed the master zombie. I need someone to answer me if i risk losing my account for no reason like that, because if thats the case i will start to get worried.

okay thank you heartbreaker. I will submit a ticket now. But i hope in the meantime people comment here and tell their experiences or if possible answer my question.

thx

Unrelated to your ban issue, but just wanted to let you know that I do not believe you are unable to pick up vehicles from Official servers. I can't speak to Premium servers as I don't play on them, but that is just from experience. 

I know for a fact you can pick them up on private servers though.