Sven

Patch 2.17 (Hotfix #2)

58 posts in this topic

On 15/04/2018 at 7:42 PM, Fredaikis said:

We listen to every feedback. You see, here is the issue, we receive 2-3 reports from survival, over hundreds for Open World. What do you think we will do? I agree we should find a better way of gathering feedback. This patch did affect everybody, yes, but only if you are a very very fast trigger finger, faster than most macros, in which case, it shouldn't be like that from the first place, if you shoot at the same speed as spraying your weapon, you should have exactly the same spread.

Another thing you guys don't know, is I spend over 50 hours a week just with NewZ, and we don't have time to focus on more than 1 game-mode at a time, it will soon be survivals turn, just accept that we are a team of like 3 people who work on the development side.

Maybe you know of a better way of getting feedback by the way, if so, I'm happy to hear it.

I understand that you're a small team to make this game working, also obviously you surely have way more things to fix in openworld due to the amount of people who plays it.

But please be honest with the fact that if you guys spend half of your time to finally fix issues/crashes on the actual map/add new contents instead of making new skins/skinboxes and a new map (while the current map isnt entirely finished) this game would be much better and you'd attract more new players.

If you guys really love what you do then do it good once for all cause everything i see atm is that you're working on a new map when there's still ton of crashes and bugs in the game (while at each patch notes you're writing several lines to the effect that you've fixed some of them) and everyone still has the same crashes or even more.

I'm not waiting anymore for a survival mode evolution cause there's not one single big announcement for it since 5 months and still the same crashes/bugs.

Just find the right way between making money and making the community proud of you and your work.

Fredaikis

WE LOVE WHAT WE DO

Edited by Jinsang
  • Love 1

On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 2:04 PM, FlowZ said:

@Fredaikis @Svena69

About the running problems :  It might come from little internet drop, its kinda annoying.

FlowZ

probably - the ping often suddenly goes from 60 to 450++(somehow jumps ...), but earlier it did not happen, it was more stable..

Edited by miranda

when playing the players collect a lot of skins, it would be good if the player could exchange other skins for gd - I mean the exchange against system..
several skins are left over that will not sell to the market

so the player could pick up and have transport gd

Edited by miranda

I still have issues with the running bug thing. It is definitly not the internet and i have never had that occure to me before the patch.

I hope it will get adressed soon because I get super frustrated while in game and that sudden stops make the game borderline unplayable to me

• Love 1

I have noticed that, after the patch, you cannot un-skin any weapons. It would be nice to be able to remove skins and store basic weapons again. What happened? Why was that changed?

Also, my FPS is all over the board. It never rises about 45 and can dip down to 15 and sometimes below. Plus, I was disconnected 3 times in a row yesterday. 2 of those times I sent in a report as requested.

On the plus side, the Sheriff Dragster is AWESOME!!!! I wonder why all the vehicles cannot handle as well. Also, if this new vehicle is going to be available in the marketplace why not bring back the others too?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

5 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

I still have issues with the running bug thing. It is definitly not the internet and i have never had that occure to me before the patch.

I hope it will get adressed soon because I get super frustrated while in game and that sudden stops make the game borderline unplayable to me

me too

p.s. I've watched it and ping from 60 over 450+ jumps very often, almost every 5-10 seconds, is not stable ..

There was no earlier, the ping was very stable

Edited by miranda

Hotfix #3 is planned to roll out tomorrow morning. Stumbled upon some problems and originally we were gonna roll it out today but didn't make it. Stay tuned tomorrow!

Best Regards,

Sven