Sven

Patch 2.17 (Hotfix #2)

58 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jinsang said:

 

Everyone is affected by these changes, i dont get why are you deliberately ignoring our (survival players) feedback about survival on every topic

We listen to every feedback. You see, here is the issue, we receive 2-3 reports from survival, over hundreds for Open World. What do you think we will do? I agree we should find a better way of gathering feedback. This patch did affect everybody, yes, but only if you are a very very fast trigger finger, faster than most macros, in which case, it shouldn't be like that from the first place, if you shoot at the same speed as spraying your weapon, you should have exactly the same spread.

Another thing you guys don't know, is I spend over 50 hours a week just with NewZ, and we don't have time to focus on more than 1 game-mode at a time, it will soon be survivals turn, just accept that we are a team of like 3 people who work on the development side.

Maybe you know of a better way of getting feedback by the way, if so, I'm happy to hear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KasparoV said:

Not really.

Well, you can't just call me off without knowing anything. If you knew how many hours of testing was put into this patch, you would understand my frustration when reading what you wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

Well, you can't just call me off without knowing anything. If you knew how many hours of testing was put into this patch, you would understand my frustration when reading what you wrote.

Maybe but you say « affect only macro player » No no no i’m not agree with you. I play 18 hours this week end and i say to you : the spread is too much random with AR. Make no sens actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fredaikis said:

You did, check your inventory, we gave everybody their lockers and contents back.

Mr. Fredaikis I was cheking it 10 or more times....and cheking it exatly now. I get back only my personal locker without the sniper.... and any content. There is NO Mauser srg in my GI. Can some admin just go to my account and give it back somehow?

Edited by kacmih

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't u guys think its pathetic to make 2 hotfix'es after every patch?  After any "patch" you are saying that the all crashe's and bugs are fixed but its bullshit ! every time  ur patching the game you are destroying game even more. Worst developers ever....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fredaikis said:

We listen to every feedback. You see, here is the issue, we receive 2-3 reports from survival, over hundreds for Open World. What do you think we will do? I agree we should find a better way of gathering feedback. This patch did affect everybody, yes, but only if you are a very very fast trigger finger, faster than most macros, in which case, it shouldn't be like that from the first place, if you shoot at the same speed as spraying your weapon, you should have exactly the same spread.

Another thing you guys don't know, is I spend over 50 hours a week just with NewZ, and we don't have time to focus on more than 1 game-mode at a time, it will soon be survivals turn, just accept that we are a team of like 3 people who work on the development side.

Maybe you know of a better way of getting feedback by the way, if so, I'm happy to hear it.

I do not single shot faster than a macro and my single shots are very much impacted by this change.  You have just changed a key gameplay mechanic in the game and removed skill from the equation by making shots so random.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a thought about an issue that might make the game a little more fun. Is it possible to combine a mask and set of nv goggles? For example, Slash Mask with Civilian NV Goggles.

Food for thought...

Have a Nice Day!!! B| :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

We listen to every feedback. You see, here is the issue, we receive 2-3 reports from survival, over hundreds for Open World. What do you think we will do? I agree we should find a better way of gathering feedback. This patch did affect everybody, yes, but only if you are a very very fast trigger finger, faster than most macros, in which case, it shouldn't be like that from the first place, if you shoot at the same speed as spraying your weapon, you should have exactly the same spread.

Another thing you guys don't know, is I spend over 50 hours a week just with NewZ, and we don't have time to focus on more than 1 game-mode at a time, it will soon be survivals turn, just accept that we are a team of like 3 people who work on the development side.

Maybe you know of a better way of getting feedback by the way, if so, I'm happy to hear it.

i support it sir. I liked new update. FAST spawn system is good. yes all people is camping and fighting true but I think it's more fun xD Survival mod players is waiting New BIG map. all players  is happy because we are always 5 years playing colorado and caliwood. We're excited,sir:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KasparoV said:

Maybe but you say « affect only macro player » No no no i’m not agree with you. I play 18 hours this week end and i say to you : the spread is too much random with AR. Make no sens actually

Well, we will double check it. Thank you for lettings us know! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BESTSMOKE said:

i support it sir. I liked new update. FAST spawn system is good. yes all people is camping and fighting true but I think it's more fun xD Survival mod players is waiting New BIG map. all players  is happy because we are always 5 years playing colorado and caliwood. We're excited,sir:)

We can't wait to release the new map, that's going to be awesome! :D 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From: Infestation: The New Z Support
Sent: 2018. április 16., hétfő 1:09
To: Mih Kac
Subject: Re: 2.17 UPDATE my Mauser srg gone it was on US10 in personal locker

 

If there isn't a Mauser SRG on your GI, it means there wasn't one in your lockers. ALL items were transfered. Why would ONE item not transfer when it's an automatic system. 

 

 

Support Agent

Infestation: The New Z

THATS NOT TRUE....your automated system has an bug or issues. I didnt get back my Mauser srg. And now you telling me im a lier... NO NO>

PLEASE DO YOUR JOB....TAKE YOUR TIME MR.SUPPORT AGENT

1. Take the backup file from US10 survival server

2. Go find my personal locker

3. LOOK INSIDE...there is my MAUSER SRG

4. F.. your automated system and give it back to me MANUALLY 

5. DONT TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE backup files from US10 survival server

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MR. DEVKAZMIGHT1 thank you, but my Mauser srg was in SURVIVAL mode...not in OPEN world....i received it now in open world global iventory. Just put it BACKi n survival mode global inventory. In open world i have tons of Mausers....i want i back in survival mode.... SIR.

Edited by kacmih

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Well, we will double check it. Thank you for lettings us know! :) 

Thank you. The good way about spread is in PATCH 2.12 « weapons modifications ».  It’s that why i dont understand this new patch that break / destroy the work already completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi

when running or going for a short stop happens to different places the map, and at all the servers  - openworld, colorado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MR. DEVKAZMIGHT1 thank you, but my Mauser srg was in SURVIVAL mode...not in OPEN world....i received it now in open world global iventory. Just put it BACK in survival mode global inventory. In open world i have tons of Mausers....i want i back in survival mode.... SIR.

Edited by kacmih

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

@Fredaikis @Svena69

About the running problems :  It might come from little internet drop, its kinda annoying.

 

And little question I started playing Positive guys and notice on PvP server you can't see the name tag of a players if he is too far aways (can be a problem for +guys), maybe you can adjust it ? 

 

FlowZ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2018 at 7:26 PM, Fredaikis said:

Plus the weapon changes, only affected people who used macros. Asked a lot of players that i know are good, and legit, and they didn't notice anything.

Im not using shooting macros and i noticed a huge difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glad said:

Im not using shooting macros and i noticed a huge difference.

But sir you only spray sir Kappa 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't use any rapid fire or any kind of macro for the weapon and i can tell you that the spread affect "legit" players at the point its pretty unplayable. i mean where is the skill now ? well you tried to stop macro rapidfire player but, this isn't the good way to stop them :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all my friends left this game. we played about 3 months learned how to play decently how to open wold, and on pvp. but because of the games with macros all threw the game. Soon I, too, have already bothered to play with a man whose advantage is not by rule. I have several times approached the moderators or the admin but there is no shit to everyone! I even know one person who plays with macros, I asked why? he replied that it is not forbidden. Well, this game can not save quite the lawlessness)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.