Sven

Patch 2.17 (Hotfix #2)

58 posts in this topic

Dear Players,

We are quickly rolling out another hotfix to fix the remaining issues that occurred after patch 2.17. Here's what we have fixed:

• Fixed a visual bug on the statistics screen.
  • Fixed a server crash related to players trading certain items.
  • Fixed a visual bug related to the KDR system. The whole KDR system should work properly now again.
  • Fixed a bug causing some players to experience missing hit shots / not doing damage to other players. (mostly happened in PVP servers)
  • Loot de-spawn timer in PVP servers is now 2 minutes instead of 10. This is done based on community demand and to improve FPS and performance.
  • Fixed a bug related to the watch tower models where players could only shoot through the floors from 1 side.
  • Fixed a bug on the event map in the death match areas where streamers / hosters couldn't do damage through the magic box.
  • Fixed a bug where loading the load outs wouldn't empty your backpack before loading your load out.
  • Fixed a bug that caused players to spawn / revive with "invisible" weapons.
  • Fixed a bug where reviving with a load out would sometimes miss items even if you had plenty of them left.
  • Fixed a bug causing some people to get stuck while running.

Estimated patch size: 8 mb.

Patch ETA: Hotfix is rolling out as we speak. Short server restart is needed. Make sure to patch your game!

Estimated downtime: 5 minutes.

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discord.gg/gafUzrD

Best Regards,

// Infestation: The New Z - Staff Team

• Love 1

When I run on colorado, event map my caracter stop running... wasnt happening before even with fps drop its really annoying

Just now, FlowZ said:

When I run on colorado, event map my caracter stop running... wasnt happening before even with fps drop its really annoying

?

Just now, SurZeus said:

Is the loot despawn timer applying to survival as well?

No, sorry. Only PVP servers, just fixed it ;)

When I sprint the animation stop for 0.3s and sprint again. Players from my clan got the same problems.

I also crash 3times in a row in colorado. I'm trying to get a video of my problems

10 minutes ago, Virtual3k said:

i messaged silent about the kdr and he said to me its bullshit

Dont think he said that but its fixed.

13 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

When I sprint the animation stop for 0.3s and sprint again. Players from my clan got the same problems.

I also crash 3times in a row in colorado. I'm trying to get a video of my problems

Its fine. Fred's on it.

2 Hotfixes and i didnt get my Mauser srg back. I lose my staff in personal locker....NO SNIPER IN GI.  Give my sniper back please...i dont care for other staff that was in locker. IGN: kacmih

46 minutes ago, KasparoV said:

About spread ??? Nothing ?

ignored, lol :D... but really what about spread?? devs have said they will not change gameplay mechanics, and now this??

8 minutes ago, drsnipe said:

ignored, lol :D... but really what about spread?? devs have said they will not change gameplay mechanics, and now this??

This patch affect all fire mode. In survival you cant shoot correctly players at long distance or medium it’s the same shit. It’s so random. Make no sens. Soon many players leave this game. The survival mode die soon. 0 content since 5 month

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, KasparoV said:

This patch affect all fire mode. In survival you cant shoot correctly players at long distance or medium it’s the same shit. It’s so random. Make no sens. Soon many players leave this game. The survival mode die soon. 0 content since 5 month

They don't care, now we know

But I understand.

Why listen to players who are playing the game since the beginning with  forever premium?

The main source of income for them are the new and the newbs, better do things for them than for us

Edited by Lost on you

13 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

They don't care, now we know

But I understand.

Why listen to players who are playing the game since the beginning with  forever premium?

The main source of income for them are the new and the newbs, better do things for them than for us

That is not true. We want to add base building and more stuff to survival, but its the smallest gamemode. If we dont patch Open World and Battle royale content, 90% of the players would leave, and then there is no money to even pay survival, so I really don't see why such a big deal.

Plus the weapon changes, only affected people who used macros. Asked a lot of players that i know are good, and legit, and they didn't notice anything.

1 hour ago, kacmih said:

2 Hotfixes and i didnt get my Mauser srg back. I lose my staff in personal locker....NO SNIPER IN GI.  Give my sniper back please...i dont care for other staff that was in locker. IGN: kacmih

You did, check your inventory, we gave everybody their lockers and contents back.

4 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

That is not true. We want to add base building and more stuff to survival, but its the smallest gamemode. If we dont patch Open World and Battle royale content, 90% of the players would leave, and then there is no money to even pay survival, so I really don't see why such a big deal.

Plus the weapon changes, only affected people who used macros.

You don’t play your Game and you don’t test your patch. All players are affected by the modif about spread / weapons. Its shit for all now i prefer play against macro rapid fire really

Just now, KasparoV said:

You don’t play your Game and you don’t test your patch. All players are affected by the modif about spread / weapons. Its shit for all now i prefer play against macro rapid fire really

Wrong and Wrong.

4 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

Plus the weapon changes, only affected people who used macros.

Everyone is affected by these changes, i dont get why are you deliberately ignoring our (survival players) feedback about survival on every topic