Sven

Patch 2.17

61 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Servers are shutting down as we speak! Give us some time to patch everything. Stay tuned!

e uma pena que você precisa abrir 200 caixas para cair uma skin de mochila e umas 1000 pra cair a skin do heavy :(

15 hours ago, Svena69 said:

You are talking here about the semi fire mode, right? Is the chance more on particular type of weapons or all the same?

Fix spread , all fire mode sucks now , so random.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kacmih said:

Hy!

Please help me…..with update 2.17 there is no more US 10 server…and my sniper( Mauser srg) in SURVIVAL mode was is personal locker at US 10 server…at Norad base….

Do you know how many hours i play to get 1 sniper in survival mode????

FIX THIS or I quit the game.

Yo, since the last patch i've think about some idea/suggestion you guys could maybe work on for PvP server.

- Loot should dissapear after 2/3minutes otherwise FPS are dropping down.

- Auto equip when we loot, if I have an hat on me (3% protection) and I pick up a K style <- Remove my hat and equip the K style

- Auto stash < A button on the backpack UI to stash stanags or when we open backpack,  instead of right click > Stash it will take less time.

- Riot shield amount on the UI ->

915a8a346ad1fc074eee45dc26e2972d.jpg

@Svena69 @Fredaikis

FlowZ, xoxo

2 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

Yo, since the last patch i've think about some idea/suggestion you guys could maybe work on for PvP server.

- Loot should dissapear after 2/3minutes otherwise FPS are dropping down.

- Auto equip when we loot, if I have an hat on me (3% protection) and I pick up a K style <- Remove my hat and equip the K style

- Auto stash < A button on the backpack UI to stash stanags or when we open backpack,  instead of right click > Stash it will take less time.

- Riot shield amount on the UI ->

915a8a346ad1fc074eee45dc26e2972d.jpg

@Svena69 @Fredaikis

FlowZ, xoxo

Great ideas, all of them :)

Will for sure have them done for the nextnrestart/patch

• Love 1

Can we have have an official word on spread?  A core mechanic of the game has been changed and it has removed skill in shooting assault rifles.  

Isn't the point of single shot more control at the expense of fire rate?