Sven

Patch 2.17

61 posts in this topic

Sounds excellent Svena Congratulations to the team that sure looks like a ton of work, and you guys have been building the New Map at the same time, beers all round tonight I expect to see hangovers on Twitch tomorrow <3

NO my security keeps deleting the game saying it contains malicious software wont let me authorise it either

What happened to our lock boxes that were on the servers you have removed?  I had mine on Survival US7 ..

I do not see the items in my GI so I guess my 6 boxes full of gear, snipers included, are now gone? 

Edited by drekati

I open the game, do "Downloading Updater 2.2" in a few seconds.
Then "Restarting Updater", and this has lasted for 2 hours ...
What happen ?

This patch has ruined AR battles and survival mode for me.  Now the assault rifles shoot so wild... before I could control my burst with single shot and hit with precision, now its a crap shoot where the bullet will land.. all to prevent people who macro????    This penalizes the honest playing player base for the chosen few who macro.  Bad idea and implementation of a fix.

Isn't the point of single shot to improve accuracy at the expense of fire rate?

Edited by drekati

16 minutes ago, sginzo said:

I open the game, do "Downloading Updater 2.2" in a few seconds.
Then "Restarting Updater", and this has lasted for 2 hours ...
What happen ?

Through STEAM the game works normally ...

We are rolling a hotfix to address a few small issues from the patch. Thank you for your patience. The game will remain on Patch while we finish fixing these issues. 

In the client hotfix that we just rolled out we fixed the following issues:

• Fixed a bug where having the "streamer mode" on would cause UI desyncs and bugs.
  • Fixed the Stash Backpack not working (this also applied to loadouts).
  • Fixed a bug kicking players trying to use vehicles in the event map.
  • Fixed the Lunaa Backpack skin.
  • Fixed the red dragon character clothes for the Hunter character.
  • Fixed the K. Style NVG Black Night chrome.

Hotfix is out now and servers are back online.

2 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

In the client hotfix that we just rolled out we fixed the following issues:

• Fixed a bug where having the "streamer mode" on would cause UI desyncs and bugs.
  • Fixed the Stash Backpack not working (this also applied to loadouts).
  • Fixed a bug kicking players trying to use vehicles in the event map.
  • Fixed the Lunaa Backpack skin.
  • Fixed the red dragon character clothes for the Hunter character.
  • Fixed the K. Style NVG Black Night chrome.

Hotfix is out now and servers are back online.

Can you lower the loot duration on PvP server ? Its causing Fps drop when there is alot of loot.

This patch has ruined AR battles and survival mode for me.  Now the assault rifles shoot so wild... before I could control my burst with single shot and hit with precision, now its a crap shoot where the bullet will land.. all to prevent people who macro????    This penalizes the honest playing player base for the chosen few who macro.  Bad idea and implementation of a fix.

23 minutes ago, gore said:

You are talking here about the semi fire mode, right? Is the chance more on particular type of weapons or all the same?

Nice patch... I just have one question. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL MY GI ACCESS LOCKERS!!! They have vanished along with everyone else's.

Is this some kind of Friday 13th joke? If so, it's not a bit funny. I also lost a ZK when I got booted from the server.

Not having a Good Day... :/:SO.o

Edited by CampersRUs

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

You are talking here about the semi fire mode, right? Is the chance more on particular type of weapons or all the same?

The red stalker, for example, on single fire mode shoots wild now with steady button taps.  Previously I could rapid fire steady shots in single shot mode that were accurate.  The move to prevent macro users is now penalizing those who dont cheat by making these shots no different than holding down fire on full auto.

what about those small lockers which were gone together along with reducing servers in each region ?

collateral damage ?

Edited by kajerng

hi,

if the player goes to different places or runs, brakes or stops - freeze briefly (or jumps with one leg).
nobody noticed? openworld-colorado, various servers

Edited by miranda

Hy!

Please help me…..with update 2.17 there is no more US 10 server…and my sniper( Mauser srg) in SURVIVAL mode was is personal locker at US 10 server…at Norad base….

Do you know how many hours i play to get 1 sniper in survival mode????

FIX THIS or I quit the game.

Edited by kacmih
  • Thanks 3

again clear light brightness problem - morning hours and in the evening

It seems the players and textures look bad

Edited by miranda