please help me, i have just come back to play this game after 2 years away so i am not quite familiar with the recent changes.

The problem is that i was in varo conteiner (extreme south of the map in colorado) when i saw this guy sniper from afar, then since i had clear vision of him but didnt have any long range weapon to counter him, i just hid behind a protection but got hit twice until i died....I was in one of those "mini towers" that have some cover in the entrance of the tower where it meets the ladder. I am 100% sure to be completly covered, and i was prone, but he kept shooting and it seemed to penetrated the protection and killed me anyway.

I dont know how he knew i was there in 1st place, dont know if its hacks but anyway, he shot me through a wall (actually thinner than a wall, but its an obstacle for the bullets)

So is it possible that he shot me through the wall or he was just hacking????

thx and help me plz!!!

Edited by stresslevel2

Sometimes your limbs or other body parts will poke through the walls. It is possible that he was shooting those parts that were poking through. I don't think there a hack that allows bullets to penetrate walls.

• Thanks 1

This happened to me earlier while I was streaming, and I have a few ideas as to what it is. I know this game isn't fully optimized in the sense that you can't bug / glitch through walls, and I see this happen a lot actually. This occurs especially in the warmup session of Battle Royale games, the riot shields can be shot through if you kinda crouch and put your face forward, as your head extends outside of the shield and you are a free headshot, if this happens with the shields I imagine it could probably occur with walls, doors..etc

My next idea is lag. When you have a high ping, you can rubberband on the other players screen some, and so what appears to be (on your screen) you being inside of a building, you actually are just walking into the door. So it may seem as if you are getting "shot through walls" but actually your connection to the server is just delayed. Either of these options seems to make sense in your scenario, I wouldn't call hacks though.

This game has minor fixes like extending through walls that need to be fixed, not too big of an ordeal though. 

On 13/04/2018 at 2:56 PM, SuyZ said:

Sometimes your limbs or other body parts will poke through the walls. It is possible that he was shooting those parts that were poking through. I don't think there a hack that allows bullets to penetrate walls.

This will be the most likely reason that you were killed when behind a wall.