Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

Survival DIES

13 posts in this topic

I began to notice that online survival is significantly reduced!I will express my indignation over the state of the game.

To begin with, the fact that survival hasn't changed since the beginning of its release.Almost nothing new has been added,but it's past more than half a year.The game is too monotonous!Nothing new and interesting!I understand that you're working on a new map, but the new map will not change anything.For the mode of survival of the weapons a lot. In each house there are 2 guns.You somehow said that this is so that new players could feel better.Why from the beginning it was impossible to add a rare loot so that players did not collect lots of weapons for the day?I do not think that it's like survival. There are a lot of weapons and other things. People are picking up weapons and waiting on the roofs.

-You can add more zombies. To increase their strength.

-Add the zombies to the forests and that they will stay or walk in small groups.

-Too many medicines are falling from zombies!

-You can make medicines and food less often

-And add the opportunity to build small farms in the forests.It would be hard, but it was possible to grow food

-Maybe the zombies will finally get the players out on the cars and boxes that are to their waists?

-Zombies must run to loud sounds in large numbers.

-I believe that the infection of the blood should be more oftent than now.

-Zombies are still stopping cars!!!!!!!

-Can you add to the spawn barricades?That they were rare, like barbed wire or sand barricade.Otherwise, it is not possible to craft.At least some variety.

It's all in fact will add more fear and interest in the game. Think about this.

If the loot from the beginning was rare, for example, as in WARZ, the game would be much more interesting. I come out of the military base with 15 assault rifles, armor and magazines. It's not interesting at all.5 years ago they even fought for a pistol or a bottle of water. But now this weapon is in every building.Dear developers, pay attention to these problems, damn it!!!

Thank you for attention!

Edited by RIpper1403

Yeah, painkillers should be removed from zombiedrops.

Barricades can be obtained from airdrops which is pretty fine.

Also it not impossible to craft barricades, sticks are everywhere. :D

• Love 1

1 hour ago, isnt said:

Yeah, painkillers should be removed from zombiedrops.

Barricades can be obtained from airdrops which is pretty fine.

Also it not impossible to craft barricades, sticks are everywhere. :D

Yeah, but you need too many resources)

• Love 1

Really is outrageous the state of survival mode. Seriously, I do not see a difference between Open mode and survival mode, except for the snipers, which until now, is the only thing that STILL did not actually let an Open become, but it will not be long before they have countless. Please, that you can give more assistance to survival mode, and analyze how easily you get 90% of the items!

Edited by Almofadinhas
  • Love 1

thats why I quitted playing NewZ on the day they released private servers on survival mod.

Me and my friends waited  so long for survival mod to come out and when it did:

1. week - you discover that loot is lower and zombies were bugged (hitting twice with 1 hit)

2. week - for now you have gone through most of the recipes in crafting menu, realise there is nothing new added and start to understand that they actually did nothing

3. week - you already are in the same state as in Open world (I had over 100 AR's, 2 snipers, tons of ammo and meds)

4. week - you now understand that Survival Mod is nothing else but Open world and they decreased the loot only to make it differ from OW.

5. week - my friends quitted Survival mod + newZ in general 

6. week - If you scroll down to "Offtopic" you can see I am giving all my stuff away in a Giveaway.

Its not that they are doing a bad job, they are doing fine but for playerbase of 3-500 daily.

For me NewZ has lost its potential game to invest my time into.

It has surival, open world, pvp servers, battle royale - for what? They should focus on Open world and maybe survival (with major changes)

Most importantly they dont add new content - few seasonal skinboxes and items old as 5 years (autumn, winter etc) ? No1 gives a flying fuck about 20 lines of riot shield additions.

people need new content as: new items (new meds, new weps, new airdrop variations, missions, zombies, daily missions, new map).

Anyways I am (so are my friends) done with this game - apparently even the new map means no interest to me because its the same with everything (zombies, guns, melees, no missions, items etc) else besides citys - congratz you can loot the same stuff you've been looting in warz for 10 years again in different environment.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sgregor said:

thats why I quitted playing NewZ on the day they released private servers on survival mod.

Me and my friends waited  so long for survival mod to come out and when it did:

1. week - you discover that loot is lower and zombies were bugged (hitting twice with 1 hit)

2. week - for now you have gone through most of the recipes in crafting menu, realise there is nothing new added and start to understand that they actually did nothing

3. week - you already are in the same state as in Open world (I had over 100 AR's, 2 snipers, tons of ammo and meds)

4. week - you now understand that Survival Mod is nothing else but Open world and they decreased the loot only to make it differ from OW.

5. week - my friends quitted Survival mod + newZ in general 

6. week - If you scroll down to "Offtopic" you can see I am giving all my stuff away in a Giveaway.

Its not that they are doing a bad job, they are doing fine but for playerbase of 3-500 daily.

For me NewZ has lost its potential game to invest my time into.

It has surival, open world, pvp servers, battle royale - for what? They should focus on Open world and maybe survival (with major changes)

Most importantly they dont add new content - few seasonal skinboxes and items old as 5 years (autumn, winter etc) ? No1 gives a flying fuck about 20 lines of riot shield additions.

people need new content as: new items (new meds, new weps, new airdrop variations, missions, zombies, daily missions, new map).

Anyways I am (so are my friends) done with this game - apparently even the new map means no interest to me because its the same with everything (zombies, guns, melees, no missions, items etc) else besides citys - congratz you can loot the same stuff you've been looting in warz for 10 years again in different environment.

I fully support you.Online in the game is significantly reduced...

On 12.04.2018 at 7:43 PM, RIpper1403 said:

If the loot from the beginning was rare, for example, as in WARZ, the game would be much more interesting. I come out of the military base with 15 assault rifles, armor and magazines. It's not interesting at all.5 years ago they even fought for a pistol or a bottle of water. But now this weapon is in every building.Dear developers, pay attention to these problems, damn it!!!

100% agree with you  !!!!!!    ONLINE DEACREASED !!!! HELP SURVIVAL MODE PLAYERS

P.S. Donate is very important but, in the survival mode and so low online players, and after the appearance of private servers in the survival mode of the players, it's even less ...

- reduce loot (ars / attachments / meds / armors / snipers etc. )

- remove pain killers from zoombie

-remove snipers from airdrop

-reduce foods and drinks

PLEASE  SOS fans of the classical mode warz and newz <3

Edited by iKaraman

The sniper should be double of the rareness of it is now the Assult Rifles half the rareness of the sniper the m4/m16/m4 Semi should have the rareness of the Imi tar / l85 what they now have and so on.

Wow those Steam stats sure make depressing reading but they don't include many of us who never use steam to play.