Sign in to follow this  
Masakra

AIRDROP

Hello, yesterday i drive for airdrop, when i get to it i was waiting like 4mins to fall down the airdrop, and when it was 5 meters above ground i got freeze and... Let see video.

I SUGGEST to make airdrop fall faster, cuz it takes like 7-10min to fall down... And when i was first, other people could come and steal the airdrop :/

Edited by Masakra

9 minutes ago, clodhz72 said:

must do airdrop on private servers

It was a random supply drop.

You should join low pop. normal servers instead of PVE servers so you have a higher chance to get it.

1 hour ago, isnt said:

It was a random supply drop.

You should join low pop. normal servers instead of PVE servers so you have a higher chance to get it.

But im saying, that its annoying when you are waiting 5min for airdrop to fall down :|

• Love 1

I personally like the long timer, because in encourages other people to actually go for it.

If the drop had only a minute of falltime, it is basically a gift to whoever randomly is arround the area and not the objective people can fight for eventually.

When you are far away, you want a chance to get there, too. I can see the problem with pve though, where the fighting for it becomes 100% obsolete