Silenterror

Weekend Event!

13 posts in this topic

Dear Survivors,

Finally it's friday again and what does that mean?
You're right, WEEKEND EVENT!
After the very positive feedback from the last event, we wanted to do something close to this but also a little bit different.
We also try to make both sides happy, which means the one who wants to buy something special and the one who just wants to farm hardcore.

📢WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION📢

✔GD Skinboxes from random Airdrops. This means you have a chance to get GD Skinboxes from the random Airdrops. This goes to all Open World, Survival, Premium and Private Server.
✔50% discount on all characters that are available in the in-game marketplace.
✔25% discount on all character clothes that are available in the in-game marketplace.

Start: April 06, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)
End: April 09, 2018 12:00pm (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes you guys a great weekend!

Register: https://playnewz.com

jggqDn5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, so there will be airdrops on private servers? :)

Just asking because i rented a server for the event but afterwards i realized i haven't seen an airdrop in a private server.

• Haha 1

Should be a pretty fun event encouraging more pvp around airdrops when on official servers! 

10 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Enjoy the event guys! :D

Hello.

Oueh way, since the beginning of the weekend no airdrop on private servers ..... and I spend time on it .... not so good event..I am disappointed!

17 minutes ago, clodhz72 said:

Hello.

Oueh way, since the beginning of the weekend no airdrop on private servers ..... and I spend time on it .... not so good event..I am disappointed!

Same, wanted to post about this i spend 10 hours on my private server not a thing... 

24 minutes ago, ImTrojan said:

Même, voulait poster à ce sujet je passe 10 heures sur mon serveur privé pas une chose ... 

in my opinion just for people to rent servers ...