unislav

First Person and Third Person

12 posts in this topic

Can you please add a First person only servers for BR? i will be rly happy :)) cuz i love that First person :D and play FP against 3rd person is shiet af ... :D 

Hi, so I'm glad someone is also looking at the first person, I'd like to be at least 2-3 servers just to look at the FPS and off the nickname nickname .. look at the 3rd is a non-feral, unrealistic look at the corners of the buildings, It hurts me and I stop playing to wait for FPS

Looking at the most played game of 2017 PuG in 2016 only started looking at 3 people and at the request of the player added mod in FPS.
Infestation is really a pretty good game with good themes and an idea. Map processing and body exponent systems. think about the purpose of camouflage characters .. ??? is insignificant if it appears when pointing a nickname above the character to 500m, In the FPS view, the game is more realistic in terms of shooting and player experience.
That's why I ask for the opening of at least one official server to look at the first one without identifying the character
Thank you

On 4/12/2018 at 7:13 AM, Vlastenec said:

Looking at the most played game of 2017 PuG in 2016 only started looking at 3 people and at the request of the player added mod in FPS.
Infestation is really a pretty good game with good themes and an idea. Map processing and body exponent systems. think about the purpose of camouflage characters .. ??? is insignificant if it appears when pointing a nickname above the character to 500m, In the FPS view, the game is more realistic in terms of shooting and player experience.
That's why I ask for the opening of at least one official server to look at the first one without identifying the character
Thank you

I wouldn't mind having two different gamemodes, but I can't even play on the North American servers because the games take 45 minutes to start. I play on EUW 24/7 because games start quicker. I would hope that we could have three game modes, because this is the first FPS game I have played that allows the switch between both. So it'd be nice to have FPP, TPP, and then a mode where you could use both like it is now, just called Regular or something

On 12/04/2018 at 12:53 PM, Vlastenec said:

Hi, so I'm glad someone is also looking at the first person, I'd like to be at least 2-3 servers just to look at the FPS and off the nickname nickname .. look at the 3rd is a non-feral, unrealistic look at the corners of the buildings, It hurts me and I stop playing to wait for FPS

The thing you don't understand is that the ocmmunity is too small for that, if you split the players even more then you'll never get enough players on the Lobby to start a BR! 

• Love 1

ok so I will have to look for another game ... look at the occupancy of the official server there are enough with zero traffic you can just try and one of this server test only set on FPS and you will see by monitoring yourself ... You will not even The dollar just clicks on the mouse

3 hours ago, Vlastenec said:

ok so I will have to look for another game ... look at the occupancy of the official server there are enough with zero traffic you can just try and one of this server test only set on FPS and you will see by monitoring yourself ... You will not even The dollar just clicks on the mouse

We already did that a year ago when we add more players, and they were all empty. The community even asked it to remove it, unfortunately. We could try again maybe when the new map will come up! :) 

• Love 1

What if we did a weekend event where BR is first person only? What do you guys think about that?

Elias

1 hour ago, Fannti said:

What if we did a weekend event where BR is first person only? What do you guys think about that?

Elias

worth a try

same with BRs without groups or at least 2 member cap

Edited by Lauchboy