Sign in to follow this  
Steve Ecke

Easter Event Week! (DOUBLE GD/XP STARTED NOW)

10 posts in this topic

K7k0Tzc.jpg

Dear Players,

We just wanted to let you all know that the DOUBLE GD/XP event has now started! This means that for GD/XP which you can earn In-Game  will be doubled! In the following period:

Start: March 30, 2018, 12:00 PM (CET)
End: April 2, 2018, 12:00 PM (CET)

For more information about the Easter Event Week we recommend you to go to the following link: http://playnewz.com/event/

Or, just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XThv38Vy9Y

The New Z Staff Team wishes everyone a Happy Easter!

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Sven your very own BR stats need some work :D 

I like the bunny backpack a lot, gj :)

Hhahaha i know right Hahaha!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Привет большая просьба наладить статистику в BR так как она отстаёт ,это работает так если тебя убили в первых числах то ты получаешь -10 птс а если на середине раунда то -5 а за каждое убийство ты получаешь +1 не много не справедливо я так считаю ,хотелось бы уравнять хотя бы на половину а то я так остаюсь на месте (если ты умер в начале раунда то -5 а ближе к середине то -2 ) ну и конечно если ты играл в пати и не совершил ни одного убийства то ты получаешь +2 ( вопрос за что +2 если ты не убил ни кого ) ну и конечно хотелось бы видеть список игроков как в открытом мире это даст игрокам понять кто с ними играет новый или опытный игрок 

1 hour ago, hocsa said:

Привет большая просьба наладить статистику в BR так как она отстаёт ,это работает так если тебя убили в первых числах то ты получаешь -10 птс а если на середине раунда то -5 а за каждое убийство ты получаешь +1 не много не справедливо я так считаю ,хотелось бы уравнять хотя бы на половину а то я так остаюсь на месте (если ты умер в начале раунда то -5 а ближе к середине то -2 ) ну и конечно если ты играл в пати и не совершил ни одного убийства то ты получаешь +2 ( вопрос за что +2 если ты не убил ни кого ) ну и конечно хотелось бы видеть список игроков как в открытом мире это даст игрокам понять кто с ними играет новый или опытный игрок 

English please? :)

On 31/03/2018 at 6:07 AM, hocsa said:

Hello, a big request to adjust the statistics in BR because it lags behind, it works so if you were killed in the first days, then you get -10 pts and if at the middle of the round it's -5 and for every murder you get +1 not much is not fair I think so , I would like to call at least half, and then I stay in place (if you died at the beginning of the round, then -5 and closer to the middle is -2) and of course if you played in the party and did not commit a single murder, then you get 2 (question for that +2 if you did not kill anyone) and of course I would like to see a list of players both in the open In this world, it will give players an idea of who is playing with a new or experienced player 

This is a link related to our Easter event please keep your posts on topic thanks.

Just a heads up but the Easter Events are over so therefor this thread is closed! Hope you all enjoyed the events! <3