Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Easter Event Week! (DOUBLE GC STARTED NOW!)

13 posts in this topic

zk8bMuH.jpg

Dear Players,

We just wanted to let you all know that the DOUBLE GC event has now started! This means that for all purchases your GC will be doubled! (For both Steam and Xsolla) In the following period:

🕑 Start: March 29, 2018, 12:00 PM (CET)
🕑 End: April 2, 2018, 12:00 PM (CET)

For more information about the Easter Event Week we recommend you to go to the following link: http://playnewz.com/event/

Or, just watch this video:

The New Z Staff Team wishes everyone a Happy Easter!

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Like 1

@Svena69

I don't necessarily need the GC, but I want to buy Lifetime Premium for a friend. Would I be able to buy $100 package and transfer the Lifetime Premium to a friend? Or would I have to buy it on their account and have the GC transfer it to me.

Thanks. :) Maybe next time you are live, you can assist me with this?

1 hour ago, SuyZ said:

@Svena69

I don't necessarily need the GC, but I want to buy Lifetime Premium for a friend. Would I be able to buy $100 package and transfer the Lifetime Premium to a friend? Or would I have to buy it on their account and have the GC transfer it to me.

Thanks. :) Maybe next time you are live, you can assist me with this?

You could do it on his account, that would be the easiest.

You could also send an email to [email protected] or just make a support ticket on YOUR account.

Best Regards,

Sven

Can you guys do something about the private servers ? i cant rent my server in any region , and im not the only one , you should increase the capacity so we can rent more servers pls 

25 minutes ago, alinush224 said:

Can you guys do something about the private servers ? i cant rent my server in any region , and im not the only one , you should increase the capacity so we can rent more servers pls 

We're looking into it.

Thanks @Svena69 , I went ahead and just bought it from his account and made a ticket from both his account and my own about the transfer of the 60,000 GC. Thanks again for the help!

4 hours ago, SuyZ said:

Thanks @Svena69 , I went ahead and just bought it from his account and made a ticket from both his account and my own about the transfer of the 60,000 GC. Thanks again for the help!

Great! Let me know if you need any further assistance! 

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

добрый день можете ли вы мне помочь,меня запретил написав мне что я использую лагсвитч ,хотя это не так,(возможно виноват мой провайдер интернета) мой возраст 40 лет и я больше 2 лет играю в эту игру ,я занимаю 3 место в королевской битве имею больше 600 побед ,разбаньте меня пожалуйста мой логин [email protected] отнеситесь с пониманием к моей просьбе с уважением к вам ваш игрок 

4 hours ago, hocsa said:

добрый день можете ли вы мне помочь,меня запретил написав мне что я использую лагсвитч ,хотя это не так,(возможно виноват мой провайдер интернета) мой возраст 40 лет и я больше 2 лет играю в эту игру ,я занимаю 3 место в королевской битве имею больше 600 побед ,разбаньте меня пожалуйста мой логин [email protected] отнеситесь с пониманием к моей просьбе с уважением к вам ваш игрок 

If you need any assistance, Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ or write in English.

Best Regards,

Sven

Just a heads up but the Easter Events are over so therefor this thread is closed! Hope you all enjoyed the events! <3