Sven

Easter Event Week!

18 posts in this topic

h8l25XZ.png

Easter Week 2018 - The New Z

29thMarch, 2018 - 2ndApril, 2018

It's Easter again! That means a brand new event week in The New Z! We are very excited to share what's happening this week with you all! First of all we would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. For this week we have a lot planned; sales, new content, events, discounts, giveaways and more! Now, let's jump into details:

BcR6Rxz.png

For more details please visit: https://playnewz.com/event.php

Best Regards,

// The New Z Staff Team

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

On my privat server (Colorado open world) NO superzombie drops the easter basket. Killed ~35 sz and nothing. On Public server the first sz has the easter basket.

Thats like the last weekend event were also sz´s droped no event loot like the skinbox on privat servers.

We paid so much money for the privat server and than that !?! This ist not ok, this is not fair.  Can you please change the loot table for privat servers ?

4 minutes ago, TrockenTaucher said:

On my privat server (Colorado open world) NO superzombie drops the easter basket. Killed ~35 sz and nothing. On Public server the first sz has the easter basket.

Thats like the last weekend event were also sz´s droped no event loot like the skinbox on privat servers.

We paid so much money for the privat server and than that !?! This ist not ok, this is not fair.  Can you please change the loot table for privat servers ?

Just bad luck. Private servers have the same type of loot as officials. Make sure you leave the private server and no one else has access to it so that it can go into sleep mode properly and get updated with the latest loot data.

9 hours ago, Maid Sama said:

No double XP and its already start :o 

Not, it will start today at 12:00 PM CET.

Best Regards, Sven 

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

Not, it will start today at 12:00 PM CET.

Best Regards, Sven 

Oh thanks for reminding me i thought 12pm is 0am mb :) 

3 hours ago, Maid Sama said:

Oh thanks for reminding me i thought 12pm is 0am mb :) 

<3 

Just a heads up but the Easter Events are over so therefor this thread is closed! Hope you all enjoyed the events! <3