Katryna247

Piles of money

6 posts in this topic

Not sure where to put this so I am going to post it here. Could someone please tell me what the stacks of money are that you sometimes find where someone has died? I found where a player had died and while looting the things they dropped on death, there were also several stacks of money. I was not aware that you dropped money when you die. Do certain items time out and turn into money after you die?

Money falls from the zombies that killed the explosion of the car. Often you can find money at the place of appearance of cars. Perhaps this player accidentally died nearby. or he was killed by a car bombing along with several zombies. 

Interesting. Thanks. Not sure about the car thing though. I saw the player die. They were on the ground and killed by a super zombie, and there was no car around before they died.

The money drop is when there is noone to collect them / claim them. The owner of the car dies, car blows up. Car killes alot of zoombies, the owner are dead. so the money fall to the ground!  Ez