Sign in to follow this  
karolis008

Will FN57 ever get magazine capacity back?

3 posts in this topic

Will FN57 pistol ever get back 20 round magazine capacity from the original game in survival? 10 Round magazines are only for restricted civilian use,and since we only find them in military bases it makes sense that it would have standart 20 round mags, with 30 round mags maybe as extra,Hope Sven sees to this :)

Edited by karolis008

On 3/24/2018 at 7:00 AM, karolis008 said:

Will FN57 pistol ever get back 20 round magazine capacity from the original game in survival? 10 Round magazines are only for restricted civilian use,and since we only find them in military bases it makes sense that it would have standart 20 round mags, with 30 round mags maybe as extra,Hope Sven sees to this :)

Correct, 10 round mags for the FN 57 would only appear in a few states like MA, CA.  Colorado might actually have a 16 round version, although I don't think FN actually manufactures those.  The main appeal to the 5.7 round is the light armor piercing and the high capacity.  10 round capacity for such a small caliber handgun is senseless.  

If 20 rounds seems OP just make the gun more rare.  

Edited by p51mustang23

I am still waiting for response from Sven or other developer, please make this semi-rare weapon a viable option, whats even more the game already had  20 round magazines,so I dont see the point of survival having civilian 10 round mags..