Sign in to follow this  
Silenterror

Special Weekend Event!

13 posts in this topic

weekend_event.jpgDear Survivors,

finally it's friday again and what does that mean?
You're right, WEEKEND EVENT!
After the very positive feedback from the last event, we wanted to do something close to this but also a little bit different.
We also try to make both sides happy, which means the one who wants to buy something special and the one who just wants to farm hardcore. We are also trying to not make it too big, because next weekend is Easter 🐰

📢WEEKEND EVENT INFORMATION📢

✔You can get the Revolution Skinbox from the Alien and normal Super Zombie. All game modes and also private server. The chances are higher on the Alien one.
✔15% discount on all Skinboxes. Only the one which are available in the Marketplace.

🕛 Start: March 23, 2018 12:00pm (CET)
🕛 End: March 26, 2018 12:00pm (CET)

The Staff Team wishes you guys a great weekend!

Register: https://playnewz.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UniiQuee said:

When is the Double XP Event comming?

Easter weekend comming 

where did you need to go in order to raise the chances of getting one of those skin boxes.. because the premium servers were not giving me any and i must have killed 50 super and 25 alien zombies

• Like 1

I always enjoy the weekend events. However, IMO, this last one was a bust for me. I killed around 40 supers and not one box dropped for me. O.o o.O :/

That's the luck of the draw though... Keep them coming!!! Oh... and as always... Have a Nice Day!!! B| ;)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I always enjoy the weekend events. However, IMO, this last one was a bust for me. I killed around 40 supers and not one box dropped for me. O.o o.O :/

That's the luck of the draw though... Keep them coming!!! Oh... and as always... Have a Nice Day!!! B| ;)

A friend and I happen to kill like 100-200 Supers and around 5 Alien and we only got 1 box xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Bad luck.....

Anyways guys, not sure why they haven't posted it here but the event is now OVER.

Best Regards, Sven 

• Thanks 1