Sign in to follow this  
ElChupacabra

The New Z being detected as a trojan

3 posts in this topic

It has come to our attention that some antiviruses and some versions of Windows Defender are detecting our game's executable file as a "Trojan". That is just a false-positive and we have already communicated most antivirus companies so they can whitelist our file in their system. 

To fix this, just add the game folder as an exception or add an exclusion for the folder on Windows Defender and update your game. 

If you are playing through Steam and the file is not being redownloaded, simply go to your game folder and run NewZLauncher.exe (After the exclusion has been added), login and press play. That will automatically download the missing file for you. If you are still having issues, feel free to @mention me on our Discord server: http://discord.me/thenewz

• Love 3

that does not happen on my pc, this does not detect even when my wife gets into my pc and spends money on furniture that I do not need .... NEED A FACIAL RECOGNITION

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

that does not happen on my pc, this does not detect even when my wife gets into my pc and spends money on furniture that I do not need .... NEED A FACIAL RECOGNITION

LOL

• Love 1