Sven

Lifetime Premium Account Reward

27 posts in this topic

FtkCTAf.jpg

Dear Players,

As a thank you to all players who have purchased a life time premium package we have rewarded them with a unique "Small Backpack Fredaikis" skin learned on their account.

For those wondering: a life time premium account can only be obtained by purchasing the 100€ package on xsolla -> http://playnewz.com/buygc.php. A life time premium account gives players a premium subscription that will NEVER run out. This is an ADDITION to the 100€ worth of GC you get in this package as well.

NOTE: This is a gift for previous users. Anyone who purchases the life time premium package after this reward WON't get this skin. Once again it's a gift to all users from the past to thank them for their support.

Once again: thank you! For your amazing support through out the years.

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UniiQuee said:

Is the Easter Event starting today?

No. More info coming soon, around Easter.

37 minutes ago, isnt said:

Will there be a reward for early vets?

:>

Maybe. Rewards are random. Who knows Kappa

Game is still in BETA and doubt it will EVER get out. I wasted a couple of Andrew Jacksons to show support and help out developers but the game is getting worse NOT better. I have a feeling that since even air drops and Super zombie drops are becoming crap that the developers are simply trying to sell off skin boxes for those pretty princesses that just hang around the trade lounges and in fact are about to KILL the game once they get enough suckers to put out some more cash. The game is playable but ONLY as free. Would I waste any more money on it? NO! There is no depth to the game, all a person can do is collect "loot" that is worthless for trade or to use. Steam should NEVER have given the makers any platform to use until it was OUT of development. Sad the game had potential, now it's a lost cause. Yes I still play and will until my PAID for account is up. FortNite, and Player Unknown are both better and don't try to hide behind a lie that NewZ does and that is being a "ZOMBIE" game.  No quests no NOTHING. So why haven't developers done anything to fix the game? Greed. Gonna rip people off with "skin" sales. Wow a whole SMALL bag skin??? Gee guess too many people have too much money under Trump's Presidency across the Globe. 

3 hours ago, screwybruce said:

Game is still in BETA and doubt it will EVER get out. I wasted a couple of Andrew Jacksons to show support and help out developers but the game is getting worse NOT better. I have a feeling that since even air drops and Super zombie drops are becoming crap that the developers are simply trying to sell off skin boxes for those pretty princesses that just hang around the trade lounges and in fact are about to KILL the game once they get enough suckers to put out some more cash. The game is playable but ONLY as free. Would I waste any more money on it? NO! There is no depth to the game, all a person can do is collect "loot" that is worthless for trade or to use. Steam should NEVER have given the makers any platform to use until it was OUT of development. Sad the game had potential, now it's a lost cause. Yes I still play and will until my PAID for account is up. FortNite, and Player Unknown are both better and don't try to hide behind a lie that NewZ does and that is being a "ZOMBIE" game.  No quests no NOTHING. So why haven't developers done anything to fix the game? Greed. Gonna rip people off with "skin" sales. Wow a whole SMALL bag skin??? Gee guess too many people have too much money under Trump's Presidency across the Globe. 

What would you like to see added or improved? Ranting without suggestions or ideas doesn't help anybody in the long run.

Unfair, I have a lifetime premium Acount of the first hour at that time still for 50€ the Game supports already much longer and does not get the backpack.Unfair, I have a lifetime premium Acount of the first hour at that time still for 50€ the Game supports already much longer and does not get the backpack.

15 hours ago, Tribun said:

Unfair, I have a lifetime premium Acount of the first hour at that time still for 50€ the Game supports already much longer and does not get the backpack.Unfair, I have a lifetime premium Acount of the first hour at that time still for 50€ the Game supports already much longer and does not get the backpack.

Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

We can give you the skin :)

It's good for them, but since warz, a lot of player have invested much more, don me.

But having said that, you've done a good job since the release of new z

Edited by Mymouse

1 hour ago, Mymouse said:

It's good for them, but since warz, a lot of player have invested much more, don me.

But having said that, you've done a good job since the release of new z

Thanks for pointing that out! <3 It's much appreciated!