Sign in to follow this  
drsnipe

end the quickscopeing

10 posts in this topic

there are guys quickscopeing headshots literary  mid air with sipers, really?? that is ridiculous, i suggest that you should move slower with bigger weapon and,  there should be a delay when you scope in, like you have to be completely still to shoot straight, not moving and jumping around and landing straight headshots,

i would like to see some kind of system like csgo uses.

Players are used since now 3 years, if we change that it will probably create a huge drama for the big part of our community only pvping/playing Colorado with their friends. We will investigate it anyways. Thanks!

// The New Z - Staff Team

Finally someone with a proper attitude.

Thanks drsnip. Sniper rifles are ridiculous overpowered.

KazmightONFIRE, the bigger drama is for a lot larger group of users that are seeing this problem just like us.

Just because ppl use this game for 3 years or more like you said, doesn't mean it is good. That's why u have developers...

Question is if you would like to continue make this smaller group of ppl abusing ridiculous movement happy or finally do something about this.

If you have problems with changing the game code in order to make this game more AR users friendly (which i know you have) , do at least a huge stamina loss for each jump !!

4 jumps and your out ! Drinking energetics will also prevent makro healing abuse, at least at some point, which is also ridiculous and u don't give a damn about it.

I hope you can answear this post. Depending on your answear i will decide if i should continue buying premium accounts. Otherwise ther's simply no sens in supporting game in which ppl shoot you in the head levitating with a cannon from 400M.

Thanks Man!

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, LaCiupakabra said:

KazmightONFIRE, the bigger drama is for a lot larger group of users that are seeing this problem just like us.

Just because ppl use this game for 3 years or more like you said, doesn't mean it is good. That's why u have developers...

Question is if you would like to continue make this smaller group of ppl abusing ridiculous movement happy or finally do something about this.

If you have problems with changing the game code in order to make this game more AR users friendly (which i know you have) , do at least a huge stamina loss for each jump !!

4 jumps and your out ! Drinking energetics will also prevent makro healing abuse, at least at some point, which is also ridiculous and u don't give a damn about it.

I hope you can answear this post. Depending on your answear i will decide if i should continue buying premium accounts. Otherwise ther's simply no sens in supporting game in which ppl shoot you in the head levitating with a cannon from 400M.

Thanks Man!

i can taste a lot of salt in here

17 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I LOVE AIRSCOPES erckDab

Indeed I felt that yesterday Kappa 

21 minutes ago, LaCiupakabra said:

Thanks Man!

We will look into it but I never heard any complaint till today about that. 

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Indeed I felt that yesterday Kappa 

We will look into it but I never heard any complaint till today about that. 

erckCreep

Mysta : thank you for sharing your conclusion in topic "end the quickscopeing". You can taste whatever ;). Seems like your taste is twisted :P 

It is not my intention to create a smelly surrounding.

I just brought to your attention few things that are rediculously not right here, and this is not just my opinion. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

And it is true, i was supporting this game cause it is fun...  Till you meet bunch of 10-15 ppl jumping like on amfetamin or something and you can't hit them with even one bullet cause they turn faster than the bullet travels ! !  (Off course you can spray them but this will only scratch the opponent) ... literally W T F (sorry about that)

Kazmight : you should really go over this forum cause there are few topics here about this... , i posted few myself.

Edited by LaCiupakabra

2 hours ago, LaCiupakabra said:

Mysta : thank you for sharing your conclusion in topic "end the quickscopeing". You can taste whatever ;). Seems like your taste is twisted :P 

It is not my intention to create a smelly surrounding.

I just brought to your attention few things that are rediculously not right here, and this is not just my opinion. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

And it is true, i was supporting this game cause it is fun...  Till you meet bunch of 10-15 ppl jumping like on amfetamin or something and you can't hit them with even one bullet cause they turn faster than the bullet travels ! !  (Off course you can spray them but this will only scratch the opponent) ... literally W T F (sorry about that)

Kazmight : you should really go over this forum cause there are few topics here about this... , i posted few myself.

probably game has hitscan and also jumping doesnt make you run slower thats just how this game always wAs and if u dont like it u should play a game with bad movement like pubg or dayz Sir

Seems to me that you don't really feel the problem,  cause your conclusions are irrelevant to the subject, again.

Something tells me that you're one of the enlighted bro xD