Sven

Patch 2.16

96 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

Hey! Thanks once again for your constructive comment. Like always :)

Could you please keep reporting those boulders?

Thanks for your suggestion about the arrows. You mean like just naming them "Explosive Bolt" for example, instead of arrow? Would arrows just be called "bolts" or "bolt"?

Vehicles have been changed in patch 2.15 I would really recommend you to read those notes again!

What mountains? What map? Can you be more clear here so we'll be able to answer you properly.

I suppose the jumping has nothing to do with this patch but is more of a general comment.

I mean, just wondering: What are you trying to get out of this?

Best Regards,

Sven

There were some ways for the player to get on a mountain
e.g. "varo" or "last stop" or "norad" or "caliwood"
from the optimized map there are no more

2 minutes ago, miranda said:

There were some ways for the player to get on a mountain
e.g. "varo" or "last stop" or "norad" or "caliwood"
from the optimized map there are no more

Of course. Players were never even supposed to get all the way up there..

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

Vehicles have been changed in patch 2.15 I would really recommend you to read those notes again!

As you suggested, I went back and re-read the notes for patch 2.15. This is what I found.

Car spawners are now ONLY working on private servers. This is also why they're removed from the store.

Since I play almost exclusively on PvE servers, which are private servers, Cars should be spawning. Maybe I am missing something? I have been all over the map and have yet to find one vehicle. I can understand why the vehicle spawns were removed from stores in Open World. Is there a way to re-introduce them for private servers stores only?

Thanks for helping clear this up Sven. Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

As you suggested, I went back and re-read the notes for patch 2.15. This is what I found.

Car spawners are now ONLY working on private servers. This is also why they're removed from the store.

Since I play almost exclusively on PvE servers, which are private servers, Cars should be spawning. Maybe I am missing something? I have been all over the map and have yet to find one vehicle. I can understand why the vehicle spawns were removed from stores in Open World. Is there a way to re-introduce them for private servers stores only?

Thanks for helping clear this up Sven. Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

They should be........ Are you 100% sure.

1) Are you talking about SPAWNER items not being dropped?

or

2) Are you talking about actual vehicles SPAWNED in already not spawning?

Best Regards,

Sven

2 hours ago, Svena69 said:

They should be........ Are you 100% sure.

1) Are you talking about SPAWNER items not being dropped?

or

2) Are you talking about actual vehicles SPAWNED in already not spawning?

Best Regards,

Sven

To clarify, I'm talking about vehicles that you find that have spawned in the container that resembles a riot shield. I'm a packrat. That means that I collect ALL items available. I have found plenty of riot shields but as yet, no vehicles. I hope this is a better explanation.

As always, Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

To clarify, I'm talking about vehicles that you find that have spawned in the container that resembles a riot shield. I'm a packrat. That means that I collect ALL items available. I have found plenty of riot shields but as yet, no vehicles. I hope this is a better explanation.

As always, Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Ye! Those are NO LONGER spawning. Sorry. It's because car spawners are ONLY able to be used in private servers. To prevent players from finding a spawner where he couldn't use it (on an official server) they are no longer spawning. In private servers you can however still place and pick spawned cars up!

Best Regards,

Sven

3 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Ye! Those are NO LONGER spawning. Sorry. It's because car spawners are ONLY able to be used in private servers. To prevent players from finding a spawner where he couldn't use it (on an official server) they are no longer spawning. In private servers you can however still place and pick spawned cars up!

Best Regards,

Sven

@Svena69 I think you are not understanding what I am saying so I will try to clear up any confusion.

How can you place and pick up a car, if they are not spawning as loot? In order to place/pick up cars, you have to have one in your inventory. If you don't allow them to spawn as loot, and since you have removed them from the marketplace, how are players supposed to acquire a car other than by trading or purchasing one from another player? This makes no sense.

Today I will sign off as 'Totally confused but still wishing you to Have a Nice Day B| erckDab O.o

On 3/16/2018 at 6:48 PM, CampersRUs said:

@Svena69 I think you are not understanding what I am saying so I will try to clear up any confusion.

How can you place and pick up a car, if they are not spawning as loot? In order to place/pick up cars, you have to have one in your inventory. If you don't allow them to spawn as loot, and since you have removed them from the marketplace, how are players supposed to acquire a car other than by trading or purchasing one from another player? This makes no sense.

Today I will sign off as 'Totally confused but still wishing you to Have a Nice Day B| erckDab O.o

They can't. It's simple: Cars are only spawning now. Car spawners are pretty much "gone" (since those are no longer spawning, no longer in marketplace and can ONLY be used in private servers).

The game now completely sticks to the original vehicle system. Cars spawn randomly.

There is 1 exception: private servers. Here players can still use their "car spawners".

Best Regards,

Sven

3 hours ago, Svena69 said:

They can't. It's simple: Cars are only spawning now. Car spawners are pretty much "gone" (since those are no longer spawning, no longer in marketplace and can ONLY be used in private servers).

The game now completely sticks to the original vehicle system. Cars spawn randomly.

There is 1 exception: private servers. Here players can still use their "car spawners".

Best Regards,

Sven

So I guess cars won't drop as loot in private servers anymore? I'm sorry for my confusion.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

24 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

So I guess cars won't drop as loot in private servers anymore? I'm sorry for my confusion.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

nope. Don't worry!

2 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

nope. Don't worry!

Thanks for clearing that up. I can't say I'm not disappointed though, Would be nice to get an ATV once. Oh well. Life goes on.

BTW, I seem to have been stripped of a GI access locker that was located on the building that was removed in Death Valley, any way to get it back? I was there yesterday and it is gone. (I first reported that missing building back when I first reported all those boulders) Should I submit a support ticket?

Have a Very Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

10 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks for clearing that up. I can't say I'm not disappointed though, Would be nice to get an ATV once. Oh well. Life goes on.

BTW, I seem to have been stripped of a GI access locker that was located on the building that was removed in Death Valley, any way to get it back? I was there yesterday and it is gone. (I first reported that missing building back when I first reported all those boulders) Should I submit a support ticket?

Have a Very Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Well, they DO spawn on private servers and ONLY on private servers you can actually still pick the cars up to get the spawners, hehe.

For that you'll have to make a support ticket yeah, sorry.

Best Regards,

Sven

3 hours ago, 135814n said:

So just wondering if there is any News about the next patch almost a month since the last patch so just asking

I think they are playtesting right now and you can expect a patch within the next days

10 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

I think they are playtesting right now and you can expect a patch within the next days

Exactly! :) The tests are officially starting tomorrow. Get ready guys! :) 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I Am ready :)

• Love 1

On 11.4.2018 at 10:13 AM, kazmightONFIRE said:

Is the patch comming today?