Sven

Patch 2.16

96 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I do not understand something, where are the Easter things? Where is the promised skins? In this patch you promised a lot of things. But for some reason I see less than half of this done. Where's the rest?

• Like 1

Couple if issues since the patch:

The Stryker is worse now running over zombies.  Got stopped in my tracks 3 out of 3 times going downhill at full speed trying to run over a zombie.

Also, airdrops still dropping one item.  Just looted a single DX from one.  Please improve the airdrop loot!

The new tower at the airport does not render in the windows correctly at distance, you can see the background through the tower instead of inside the tower.

Edited by drekati

Hey is it just me or has anyone notice, that the game has been crashing disconnecting more since update I get about 3 mins of game play now and disconnected from sever AGAIN

whats going on is there going to be be a HOT FIX or something its getting annoying 

it use to do the disconnect from sever thing to me every now and then maybe 2 in a week but not every time have I done some am I meant to set my settings differently now 

Edited by savage

I don't thing they have mate with my 3 mins of game play before disconnect form server happen again I seen cars at ridgeway airfield

Guys just to let you all know: we are aware of the disconnect issues when players are on top of rocks. Currently looking for solutions.

We are aware of the problem causing players to get randomly DC'd from servers when being on top of rocks. We have found a fix and will do a full server restart soon.

Servers are quickly restarting to fix the rock "disconnect" issues. Downtime will be 1 minute max. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Servers are back online. Once again sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the rock "disconnect" issues now. Have a nice day!

Пожалуйста, веритас на постоянной Весна-Валь оит, вы даже не сможете пойти к другу и играть с ним, так как карта большая и много снайперов, у Вас больше встречались , чем сделать другу или седан точке.Ладно, давайте представим ситуацию, берем Снайперку, большое бабло,появляются и убить вас, потому что вы даже не знаете где вы будете,какой смысл играть с другом на пвп, даже если Вы не можете дозвониться. А если есть постоянный Респ, вы окажетесь там, где он умер, чтобы newest друга, имеют пост много сюжет плюс, и потерял интерес вообще играть.Посмотреть И статистика сервера, когда он не был онлайн было 35-40 человек, и не менее 20 проходит, я думаю, многим не нравится.Пожалуйста, были старый spawn:(

Простите за мой псевдоним, я из россии

Edited by Cla$$ik_Jack

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Svena69 said:

Exiting a vehicle will reset the old camera in first-person and third-person.

Thanks for taking care of this problem.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Svena69 said:

Removed all the bushy plants in and around Cottonwood Bend.

Thanks for setting this area back to it's original state. It was extremely annoying to not be able to see the area the way it was meant to be seen.

Good Job on both issues!!! erckDab

Now all that still needs to be set right is the onslaught of extraneous boulder stacks that cropped up basically everywhere on the map. (I'm not giving up on this one LOL)

Overall, this patch is great. Adding the arrows and exploding arrows (which, since they are fired from a crossbow, should be called BOLTS) is a nice start to improving crafting in Survival.

One thing I have noticed however, vehicles seem to be missing from the loot table. I have been all over the map for the last week and have not found one vehicle. This includes the elusive ATV. Are these going to spawn? Since all vehicles have been removed from the marketplace, finding them in-game or purchasing them from other players is the only way to obtain them. New players will be at the mercy of those players that will love taking advantage of this situation. Hopefully you will take care of it before it becomes a widespread issue.

Hope you and all the support staff Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab 

earlier the player was able to climb mountains and shoot from there, with the new(optimized) map all the routes are closed there

why was that necessary? why did you block all the way?

I do not like
(fighting) to shoot very close to each other,  so no desire to just play pvp

also against not realistic jumping you have done nothing

by NewZ has become JumpZ

bye the NewZ Game, unfortunately I am not a kangaroo to jump and have not fun with jumping

Edited by miranda

On ‎14‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 12:46 PM, savage said:

Hey is it just me or has anyone notice, that the game has been crashing disconnecting more since update I get about 3 mins of game play now and disconnected from sever AGAIN

whats going on is there going to be be a HOT FIX or something its getting annoying 

it use to do the disconnect from sever thing to me every now and then maybe 2 in a week but not every time have I done some am I meant to set my settings differently now 

yes, with me also crash and only 2 cpu(logical) work instead of 4

n

Edited by miranda

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks for taking care of this problem.

Thanks for setting this area back to it's original state. It was extremely annoying to not be able to see the area the way it was meant to be seen.

Good Job on both issues!!! erckDab

Now all that still needs to be set right is the onslaught of extraneous boulder stacks that cropped up basically everywhere on the map. (I'm not giving up on this one LOL)

Overall, this patch is great. Adding the arrows and exploding arrows (which, since they are fired from a crossbow, should be called BOLTS) is a nice start to improving crafting in Survival.

One thing I have noticed however, vehicles seem to be missing from the loot table. I have been all over the map for the last week and have not found one vehicle. This includes the elusive ATV. Are these going to spawn? Since all vehicles have been removed from the marketplace, finding them in-game or purchasing them from other players is the only way to obtain them. New players will be at the mercy of those players that will love taking advantage of this situation. Hopefully you will take care of it before it becomes a widespread issue.

Hope you and all the support staff Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab 

Hey! Thanks once again for your constructive comment. Like always :)

Could you please keep reporting those boulders?

Thanks for your suggestion about the arrows. You mean like just naming them "Explosive Bolt" for example, instead of arrow? Would arrows just be called "bolts" or "bolt"?

Vehicles have been changed in patch 2.15 I would really recommend you to read those notes again!

8 hours ago, miranda said:

earlier the player was able to climb mountains and shoot from there, with the new(optimized) map all the routes are closed there

why was that necessary? why did you block all the way?

I do not like
(fighting) to shoot very close to each other,  so no desire to just play pvp

also against not realistic jumping you have done nothing

by NewZ has become JumpZ

bye the NewZ Game, unfortunately I am not a kangaroo to jump and have not fun with jumping

What mountains? What map? Can you be more clear here so we'll be able to answer you properly.

I suppose the jumping has nothing to do with this patch but is more of a general comment.

I mean, just wondering: What are you trying to get out of this?

Best Regards,

Sven

42 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Thanks for your suggestion about the arrows. You mean like just naming them "Explosive Bolt" for example, instead of arrow? Would arrows just be called "bolts" or "bolt"?

An arrow is fired from a bow. A bolt is fired from a crossbow. Bolt is singular, bolts is plural. Since you are using the plural for arrows, you can use the same for bolts. Explosive arrows would become explosive bolts. This way they will have their proper name.

45 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Could you please keep reporting those boulders?

I assure you Sven, I will :D

Keep up the great work and, as always, Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab