Sven

Patch 2.16

96 posts in this topic

Finally, nice to see.

M-STYLE FALLEN ANGEL, thats just awesome!

Edited by isnt

3 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

HYPE! :D

I really like that you used my suggestion for the arrows. 

<3

2 minutes ago, LANCER0NFIЯE said:

Where is YOKU Clan skins O.o

Tomorrow is going to be patch time again and we would like to announce the patch notes in advance.

Sven, please see the Mosin, as it is little used by the players. Put a sniper scope holder, increase your cadence a bit more and you can increase damage (EX: 55> 75-80) without making it too OP and it will be well balanced.

Finally we got craftable arrows in survival! Ohe yeah i was waiting so long for this patch man.....great survival content there <3

So another couple of weeks rest while the bug and mini patch fixes go in then:D Mind you I have exams galore over the next 2 months so I probably will have to do some more revision

Edited by 135814n

Once the new map is out for Survival will our current lockers with gear in them be placed in our Global Inventory?

6 hours ago, KasparoV said:

Since 3 months 0 content / change for survival

Survival will get some much needed love and attention very soon I promise you! If you have requests on what you would like to see added or changed please make a topic on the forums or on discord!

13 hours ago, ARTAQ said:

RIP aggro-immune zeds :(

otherwise, hype!

It was a bug.. Haha!

26 minutes ago, KeepOnCrying said:

Does the patch done or nah? Still waiting....

Servers going down in around 30 minutes. Look at "PATCH ETA" which means "Patch Estimation". It's 09:00 (CET) here now and servers will go down at around 09:30 (CET) / 10:00 (CET).

8 hours ago, drekati said:

Once the new map is out for Survival will our current lockers with gear in them be placed in our Global Inventory?

Not sure yet. Most likely we will give players enough time to pick theirs up. We will announce this of course. Anyways, not sure yet.