Sign in to follow this  
Bxnks

Suggestion to remove old and inactive clan skins!

Not a lot of text needed for this suggestion, title almost says it all. There's a bunch of older clan skins that I haven't seen getting used for the past 14 months I've played.

The clan skins I haven't seen in the past 6 months of playing on both pvp servers and official servers are:
[IDTI] , [MMFK] , [187K] , [UNIT] (the MLG ones) , [VG] , [NP2] , [RWL7] , last but not least, a black and red skin, which when you apply it, it says "å~>>AGå>>" which seems bugged out.

Removing all of the inactive skins would make the game optimized, aswell as it COULD open up opportunities to have clan skins for more active clans, but with very strict rules, and in case the rules are not followed properly, the skin could get removed.

I agree but make sure that these clans are actually inactive before removing, and as the game grows having active clan guide lines for keeping their skins would be great

On 2018-03-07 at 11:45 AM, Svena69 said:

What facts are you basing on that they are "inactive" ?

I don't have any true facts as the ones you're able to get. But I've been playing for quite some time now and neither me or my friends have seen any of those clan skins get used since Jan 2017. If I'm wrong, correct me instead of questioning the idea I have.

32 minutes ago, Glad said:

I mean fixing a building is probably optimizing the game x40 times more than removing 4skins files from the db :P

Of course it does. I'm not saying that removing skins is going to make the game run x1000 better, but it would open up some spots for clan skins for active clans that actually keep the game running.

They said they wont add new clan skins only winner of tournaments. 

Even if they remove inactive ones they wont change them with active clan ones.

Edited by Glad

Which is really weird in my opinion. The bigger clans are the ones keeping the game going right now, they should consider showing appreciation through, for example, clan skins for that.