Sign in to follow this  
firegod8405

fn cheaters

me and my friends have been hacked by 3 players...i watched them as they utilized ESP on my friend. He spawned in and then BISHH and Mahoogler and Depsondant all turned and ran back toward him where he spawned in. I am sick and tired of these tools being in the game you guys wont do a damn thing about it. Will you PLEASE come watch these idiots play? they are so fn brazen they obviously dont care about your rules. Please fix this GD game

• Sad 1

I don't want to call you a liar or anything, but if you're playing against players who pvp in one area it is possible they know the spawn points based on the area you died. My friends and I pvp at NATO all the time. When we kill someone or when we die, we have a general idea where we (or they) are going to spawn. So we just keep an eye on the player list. If we see a person rejoin the server, we will check out all the spawns that we would guess they would get. 

Not saying you didn't encounter hackers, but it's possible they are very familiar with the area as well.

1 hour ago, jewdiciousorange said:

There is definitely been a increase in dubious players lately but it is annoying that the clean up job is by the players.   To get a player even a obvious multi hacker banned is painful.

This is not even remotely accurate sorry to call you out on this. Yes there are cheaters that attempt to cheat  but they are caught and dealt with, all games have players attempting to cheat especially multiplayer games this is unavoidable unfortunately.

1 hour ago, KOTAZ said:

This is not even remotely accurate sorry to call you out on this. Yes there are cheaters that attempt to cheat  but they are caught and dealt with, all games have players attempting to cheat especially multiplayer games this is unavoidable unfortunately.

I am glad you are taking a pragmatic view on it then,  our last experience to get one banned was rather difficult,  we were even accused of lying before a second look showed it as blatant multihacking.  I understand this is a lot of stress on the dev team,  the community is very strained right now,  my hope is that things get better.

3 hours ago, SuyZ said:

I don't want to call you a liar or anything, but if you're playing against players who pvp in one area it is possible they know the spawn points based on the area you died. My friends and I pvp at NATO all the time. When we kill someone or when we die, we have a general idea where we (or they) are going to spawn. So we just keep an eye on the player list. If we see a person rejoin the server, we will check out all the spawns that we would guess they would get. 

Not saying you didn't encounter hackers, but it's possible they are very familiar with the area as well.

I think it is most likely this ^^^^ from being on both sides of this scenario. 

Rather than complaining and calling cheats each time you get dropped off at the landfill, perhaps try using common sense and logic. Consider that we've all played since the original War Z days and we're also using this rather unique voice communication program known as "Discord." Perhaps you've heard of it! I can understand your frustration because all we ever see you goombas do is sit in a tower all day, but I digress. 

Superiority doesn't exactly equal cheats. Move along. 

• Thanks 1

Adding on what people have said in this thread I would like to make it clear that the anti-cheat is constantly being updated in changed, in fact some great improvements are coming next patch! There will always be cheaters, and there will always be ways of catching them, it's a constant cat and mouse game and to be honest we are winning. Hope I cleared any misconception up, I can't wait for the this coming patch and the big map everyone is watching Svena build on steam, together players should really enjoy themselves. :)

14 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

Adding on what people have said in this thread I would like to make it clear that the anti-cheat is constantly being updated in changed, in fact some great improvements are coming next patch! There will always be cheaters, and there will always be ways of catching them, it's a constant cat and mouse game and to be honest we are winning. Hope I cleared any misconception up, I can't wait for the this coming patch and the big map everyone is watching Svena build on steam, together players should really enjoy themselves. :)

I've played NewZ since August 2015 and I've seen LITERALLY two blatant cheats--one of which was no clipping and was banned within literally 5-10 minutes of the group I was playing with witnessed it. So, yeah, I'd say the anti-cheat has done pretty well indeed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vintorez said:

I really hope so man. this game is cool to play but when i see players converge on a person when they didnt even "know" he would have been there is really suspicous. if a dev would come watch these guys play maybe they would realize the same thing...

On 3/6/2018 at 10:35 PM, firegod8405 said:

I am going to download a vid recorder and provide proof for this forum, you guys dont believe ppl are cheating your head is in the sand. I will post a video for all to see very soon

If you or anyone else wants to report a suspected cheater please report them in-game FIRST and then if you feel the need to report them in more detail you can always message me I don't mind checking if I am around. Also let's keep this thread flame free please!

Hey Vintorez,

I appreciate your time. I have been with this game since the beta version of it and i really enjoy playing it. its so hard not to be angry when it seems like 1 day i can do pretty well and all fights seem fair enough, lot of lucky shots and so on, then there is other days where some kids with non vet accounts are high ranked and just slaughter ppl left and right. Quick question whats with the right peak and not show yourself shooting. I can't figure it out. I have been a victim alot from this action and I dont know how players are pulling it off. I have tried crouching, 3rd person, 1st person and so on and just keep dying lol. What is bannable game play and what is not?

I will do my best to keep the flame out of this discussion. Good work on everything else the new patches improve a lot of stuff. im really liking the seasons change to thats really cool. good work guys...please just fix the hackers..

23 hours ago, firegod8405 said:

Hey Vintorez,

I appreciate your time. I have been with this game since the beta version of it and i really enjoy playing it. its so hard not to be angry when it seems like 1 day i can do pretty well and all fights seem fair enough, lot of lucky shots and so on, then there is other days where some kids with non vet accounts are high ranked and just slaughter ppl left and right. Quick question whats with the right peak and not show yourself shooting. I can't figure it out. I have been a victim alot from this action and I dont know how players are pulling it off. I have tried crouching, 3rd person, 1st person and so on and just keep dying lol. What is bannable game play and what is not?

I will do my best to keep the flame out of this discussion. Good work on everything else the new patches improve a lot of stuff. im really liking the seasons change to thats really cool. good work guys...please just fix the hackers..

Right and left peeking has been an ongoing issue and the developers are trying to get it "just right" sort to speak. While this isn't bannable it's looked down upon since again it's been a lasting issue. And we will always stay on top of the cheaters and glitchers, as moderators that's our job. :)

Also PLEASE everyone if I have to delete more flame and insult posts either myself or another moderator will have to lock the post.