Ice 9

Z.E.R.T Clan recruiting

27 posts in this topic

Clip_zert_recruit.PNG?width=400&height=251

Z.E.R.T clan now recruiting

Welcome to Z.E.R.T, a group of full time players that use team tactics to take on other highly skilled top players in Survival mode. ZERT stands for Zombie Elite Rescue Team and we use  military style  game play and communications to engage our targets.

We are currently looking for new players to join the team, you do not have to be highly skilled but you do have to be dedicated and fit in with the team. We will take players in and test them out and if they mess with the team then after a few weeks will receive ZERT Badge.

What we ask of you.

-Be at least 17 years old and speak English well enough to make call outs.

-Have a Mic and able to use Discord

-Active 2-3 times a week at the least.

-No experience or reputation requirements (we will help you)

-Respect, Mature behavior as we stream as a team. When you are ZERT you are always representing us,  so no SHIT talking other players.

-No Multi-clan if you join us then you play with us

Questions to answer:

Why you want to join us?

How will you help us?

Tell us about yourself.

You can contact either Hacivic or Myself Ice-9.

Thank you and happy Hunting.

• Love 2

hey man 

Why you want to join us?

I want to join as ive just come back to playing New z after taking a break and have nobody to play with and always found it makes the experience much better playing with a team.

How will you help us?

i have played the infestation games (sims, orignial, thai etc) since it come out and have plenty of game knowledge, i am more of a team player then playing for kills loot etc as you would see, i consider myself very good at pvp being top 10 in the leader boards at one stage on original New z, played with high end clans throught my time playing and can adapt to any team style of play. 

Tell us about yourself.

My names Harry (nickname Cabbage)

im 18 years old and i am currently working as a civil engineer 

Im from Lithuania originally but speak fluent English as i have lived here most of life. 

Hope you will like to play with me thanks  :)

• Love 1

Hi, I am Andy from GER..

I watched your Videos and Twitch and i love the idea playing survival not all by my own.

Im 40 and work as a Social worker for Homeless Kids.

how i help??  i Support wherever i can.

Its kinda sad not having a nice team or chat while playing

• Love 1

Hey its CH40Sx

Why I want to join?

- I want to join because im interested in getting back into to the game, I haven't played in a long time and none of my friends play this anymore.

How will I help you guys?

- I communicate all the time im playing and I have pretty good experience in playing shooters, I may take a little time getting used to it again but I'll try my best to not bring yall down.

Tell you about myself, I am a 22 year old full time college student and I work part time. Playing games is my hobby and I do it most of the time and I own a bunch of games.

• Love 1

Hello

Why I want to join?

I would like to join because I want to enjoy the game with a group of people possibly future friends, not solo. 

How will I help?

I have alot of experience in FPS games and I played infestation when it was warz. And I also have no problem communicating and joining a discord.

Tell you about myself

Im 27 year old from Texas, I work full time and play primarily PC games as a hobby. I also love guns, cars, and anything electronic.

Edited by Jurocket
I put FPS shooters LOL
  • Love 1

Hello ,

-I wish to join this Survival Clan because one of my friends , Crackshot , recommended it to me. We played and still play  lots of pvp together so i trust he joined a good clan , in which both of us can have lots of fun with good people.

-I will help the clan in any PVP situations , as i have some experience at the game. I do not have that much loot , but i can provide support in battle if anyone is in need of something.

-My name is Trinix , I am 18 years old , i speak English ( C1 level ) , I have  played this game since the Alpha of the WAR Z , 2011 . I am already in a clan in Open World but they do not play survival , so no problems should occur. I have discord , in which I am active everyday , i can play New Z almost everyday ( My Exams might be a problem sometimes ) , I play many games like CSGO , LOL , DOTA , Rainbow Six , Garry's mod etc. 

-About the clan that i am already in , if any informations are needed , i am more than happy to put you in contact with the owner of the clan. They are really nice people , and i cannot loose them , not after everything they have done for me. Still , they do not play survival , which is kinda bad because survival is really entertaining for me , as in the old times. Brings me many memories of the old Frosty Pines and Campos...

All regards,

TrinixGaming

Edited by rares305
  • Love 1

Why you want to join us?

A clan in survival is awesome and I really  want to join one.

How will you help us?

Being a good Teammate.

Tell us about yourself.

I'm 17 years old turning 18 on the 4th of August. I'm from Germany and I started playing Infestation ~April 2014.

I could be active 2 time a week. ( I could do more but I'm busy whit School/Family/Girlfriend..)

Also Playing CsGo.

• Love 1

Hey Guys...All of you that Recruited plz add me on discord gonna bring you guys in and try ya out thxx for the patience on the replie:)..Ice-9#8194..Hacivic#5865

Edited by Hacivic

Hello there, Hope you all lads are having good time and such.
The name is Kris Wingates, I am 27 years old, British, From Manchester city.
I am an S.A.T English teacher  *Grades 11 and 12* High school basically. 
i am kinda new to the game, tried to play open world didn't really peak my interest so I am more focused on survival now, my name in game is ACC Kris .. ACC is the tag of my old clan .. Assassins Creed Clan, i have like 3 friends that play with me from time to time and all of us are looking for a decent clan to join yeah? 
I play daily normally unless there is something up at work or such, so thats pretty much all that i can think of.
If you lads are recruiting i would like to join yah.

• Thanks 1

Why you want to join us?

Looken to join a Clan to eventually get into PvP in Survival. I use to play Survivor Stories Classic, but am just starting out again in The New Z. 

How will you help us?

When the time comes that I'm stocked up I'll be willing to join team based PvP. Also I don't mind helping others with provisions.

Tell us about yourself.

I'm 25,  I'm mainly active at night UTC is (- 05:00) Eastern Time. During the week I should be on around Midnight. Weekends I'm usually off so I'll be more active Saturdays an Sundays.

Why you want to join us?        I just started to play survival and I'm really enjoying it, rather play survival then open world, playing by your self sucks

How will you help us?      I can help in anyway that I can,

Tell us about yourself.  I'm 25, usual on all the time inless I have stuff going on, I have 2 kids under the age of 2 years old, easy to get along with, speak English great

Discord: stealthyxninja #4947

Why you want to join us? Looking for a clan to play with and hang around with

How will you help us? Help with pvp

Tell us about yourself. I'm 17 years old kind of new to the game but i know most of the mechanics and understand much of the game.

---Why do you want to join us?---

I like newz, it helps me to relax
I have played from ISS. I usually play as a team but, I feel as if I was "Solo" since I like to rush / push the enemy 
and use organized techniques to win the battles, which is something I can not do with my current team so much that I've
I started losing my general abilities. I would like to join the Z.E.R.T. because they are a strong team
that is organized to attack and does not resort to the camp as a battle strategy, because I like the idea of
 follow orders and help to achieve a specific objective.

---How will you help us?---
I am flexible, I can help in what is required and follow orders to the letter.

As previous references: I have participated in clans as Loot Administrator, Trader, Trainer, collector and manager of
communications. Leave those clans since with the passage of time my friends stopped playing or changed from survival to open world...

---Tell us about yourself---

My name is Vitaly, 
I'm 21 years old and I'm from Mexico. I speak Spanish, 80% English and partially Portuguese

-Labor: I am an industrial designer, currently working at bio-organic/chemichal company, graduated in economics and i served in the army.
-Hobby related: I like to learn new languages, to read, to travel, to eat, cars/development and I love rabbits, literally i love god damn rabbits: E

NICK: - PILOW -  

12-of-the-cutest-smallest-breeds-of-rabb

On 3/28/2018 at 8:34 PM, ACC Kris said:

Hello there, Hope you all lads are having good time and such.
The name is Kris Wingates, I am 27 years old, British, From Manchester city.
I am an S.A.T English teacher  *Grades 11 and 12* High school basically. 
i am kinda new to the game, tried to play open world didn't really peak my interest so I am more focused on survival now, my name in game is ACC Kris .. ACC is the tag of my old clan .. Assassins Creed Clan, i have like 3 friends that play with me from time to time and all of us are looking for a decent clan to join yeah? 
I play daily normally unless there is something up at work or such, so thats pretty much all that i can think of.
If you lads are recruiting i would like to join yah.

Kris, we would like to have you try out, send me a message and we will give you the discord info. 

Ice 9

On 3/8/2018 at 6:36 PM, CTHULHU77 said:

Hi, I am Andy from GER..

I watched your Videos and Twitch and i love the idea playing survival not all by my own.

Im 40 and work as a Social worker for Homeless Kids.

how i help??  i Support wherever i can.

Its kinda sad not having a nice team or chat while playing

we messaged you with no reply?  are you interested

Hey Guys! I'm P1D (Pr1meDamage), 31, Software Engineer by day, and I'm a streamer on Twitch. I play a couple of games, but mainly New Z. I'm looking for a group of folks to run survival with (and possibly PVP at times). I stream generally every evening and love to entertain people. 

Why do you want to join us? 

I'm looking for a fun group of folks to run within survival mode. It can be challenging at times to deal with higher ranked teams by yourself. Not to mention, it's fun to discuss game mechanics when playing with people other than yourself :D

How will you help us?

I'd be happy to support where I can

Cheers!

Edited by Pr1meDamage

Why you want to join us?

Honestly, I am tired of playing alone, and it always helps to have someone watching your back.

How will you help us?

I am pretty versatile with my strategies, and can easily pull sniper duty, assault, or even just keep zombies at bay when they are an issues without alerting enemy players to my team's presence.

Tell us about yourself.

I'm a thirty five year old guy who lives in Upstate New York up in the mountains. I spend literally hours almost every single day playing this game, doing my best to get better, and also provide a PVE server for people to practice on and learn a map (Currently Colorado, soon to be Arizona) I love gaming, and love to make people laugh, so I'd be bringing a bit of humor to the proceedings as well.

20 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Why you want to join us?

Honestly, I am tired of playing alone, and it always helps to have someone watching your back.

How will you help us?

I am pretty versatile with my strategies, and can easily pull sniper duty, assault, or even just keep zombies at bay when they are an issues without alerting enemy players to my team's presence.

Tell us about yourself.

I'm a thirty five year old guy who lives in Upstate New York up in the mountains. I spend literally hours almost every single day playing this game, doing my best to get better, and also provide a PVE server for people to practice on and learn a map (Currently Colorado, soon to be Arizona) I love gaming, and love to make people laugh, so I'd be bringing a bit of humor to the proceedings as well.

MrSusoiciousX we would like to give you a try out hit me up on discord @ Xcaliber#4221

Edited by xcaliber98

20 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Why you want to join us?

How will you help us?

Tell us about yourself.

welcome prime we would like to give you a try out hit me up on discord @ Xcaliber#4221