Katryna247

No weapons work

7 posts in this topic

I am having another issue on a server, and per Svena69's request from a previous post I was asked to create another thread IF the issue ever happened again, and it has.

While playing on a EU  PVE server called KIDOKING, the 'no snipers' icon was on. Not a problem, I had no sniper rifles, and no sniper ammo of any kind with me. When I entered to game, none of my weapons would work at all. I was armed with a QBZ 95 and a Katana. I could not look through my scope, and I could not even swing my katana. I do NOT understand why when I met the requirements of the server (no snipers, assault only, melee only, etc.) that NONE of my weapons worked? This has happened before several times. I hope this explains it for you Svena like you asked. 

PS: Sevna, my original post where I tried to explain this was listed on the forums January 31st and was titled Better Support Help. The thread has since been closed and I am submitting this at your request. Thanks.

sounds like you had sniper rifles only active not the other way around if you have it set to sniper rifles only you cant use melee weapons or ars only snipers.

I will check it out is it an open server or locked can you provide a screen shot?

Your welcome Kotaz. 

I also would like to let you know that I just tried playing on this same server (EU  Open World   server name: KIDOKING)  again, this time with a sniper rifle, and it did not work either. I could not even look through my scope on it. Nothing worked. Hope this info helps you to research the problem.

On 1-3-2018 at 8:41 AM, Katryna247 said:

Kotaz, it was on an Open World.  link to my screenshot    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1316768912

On the screenshot you can see that snipers / weapons are disabled. Only the owner of the server can change this since it's a private server.

This explains your "issues".

Best Regards,

Sven